PDA

View Full Version : HALLOWEEN ADVERTISING TIP

OrlandoBelle
31-10-2008, 02:22 PM
I have just wrote this in another thread, but thought I would do a seperate one too.

This Halloween I have made up some little halloween loot bags containing a lolly pop, a glow in the dark skeleton and one of my business cards!

Hopefully the trick or treaters will pass on the buisiness card on to their parents and not chuck it away with the sweet wrappers!

:)

singlewiththree
31-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Its a fantastic idea! I'm looking at my business cards and plotting how I can give them away now :-)

Thanks for that
PaulaW

mandysmonkeys
31-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Thats a good idea, I have cards made up on pc ready for printing. Registration was completed yesterday and I've not got insurance sorted yet as going to do it through a start up grant, so not sure how long that would take. not sure if I should wait till its through????

Pedagog
31-10-2008, 03:52 PM
No harm in advertising now.

OrlandoBelle
31-10-2008, 03:54 PM
My registration isn't through yet and I have been advertising for several weeks now. I have already had 2 people call up and have got them on my waiting list.

I would definately start now. x

mandysmonkeys
31-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Just printed some cards out but ink running out, so rather than rushing out blurry cards on normal paper I'll go into town in the morning and get some new ink, card, nice paper and spend the afternoon doing then properly. Such a good idea though to advertise tonight, i'll remeber for next year :) Happy Halloween all.

OrlandoBelle
31-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Just printed some cards out but ink running out, so rather than rushing out blurry cards on normal paper I'll go into town in the morning and get some new ink, card, nice paper and spend the afternoon doing then properly. Such a good idea though to advertise tonight, i'll remeber for next year :) Happy Halloween all.

Aww that's a shame. You never know, this time next year you might be full up and won't need to advertise on Halloween!

You should go to www.vistaprint.co.uk and get some free business cards and save your ink! You only have to pay the postage:)

Happy Halloween. xxx

tulip0803
31-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Good idea:) . :( Unfortunately (:rolleyes: ) we don't get trick or treaters as there is no footpath to our house and the road is busy.

mum2two
31-10-2008, 07:16 PM
I spent this afternoon making up little bags with a choc, dolly mixture, and my card. Took the kids out as passed loads of kids (I'd made 64 & passed more than that!), but hubby still had loads left when we got back. :( I think as there are a load of bungalows between us & the load of 'good houses' people tend to stop. Must haven given out 20+ though, so not too bad. Not that we've many spaces, but it gets you remembered!

I also stuck a poster on the front door, advertising that I was a cm with my number & website! :thumbsup: