PDA

View Full Version : oh why-i wish this week would end

devoncm
30-10-2008, 07:49 PM
This is first time ive had J in holidays and its turning into bit of a nightmare

she doesnt share anything, snatches, lies,

sometimes she can play very well with everyone if me or marc are there but if they are left in room for minute there is complete uproar.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

sarah707
30-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Oh poor you!

Only one day to go... sending hugs xx

angeldelight
30-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Sorry to hear you are having a bad week

The weekend is almost here

Hugs

Angel xx

miss mopple
30-10-2008, 08:40 PM
You have my sympathy as I have one like that too :(

sue32
30-10-2008, 08:45 PM
I feel for you as I have had one for school hols only(was with me full time until Sept) and he has change so much since starting school. he is bossy, down putting to all the other children I care for (he is the best cleverest boy on earth) his words not mind and what is worst his brother has changed into a whiney monster this week as well on tomorrow to go and then christmashols to look forward to

buildingblocks
30-10-2008, 08:58 PM
I feel for you as I have had one for school hols only(was with me full time until Sept) and he has change so much since starting school. he is bossy, down putting to all the other children I care for (he is the best cleverest boy on earth) his words not mind and what is worst his brother has changed into a whiney monster this week as well on tomorrow to go and then christmashols to look forward to

I can unerstand where you are coming from the little angelk I have had from 5 mths old turned into a monster on starting school in 2007 and I want my angel back and too make matters worse 3 yr old brother is going the same way

Spangles
30-10-2008, 09:15 PM
What a nightmare! Just keep reminding yourself there's only one day left of this week and it will be over!

Hope tomorrow goes quickly and peacefully for you.
x

teacake2
30-10-2008, 11:55 PM
I completely agree with everyone, I always say to parents the first year the children go to school they can become absolute nightmares, you can't say anything to them, ask them to do anything, they always no best and teacher is the only one that they will listen to. I hate it when they start school, and pre-school to some extent. I will have three starting school next September and I am dreading it already.:panic: :panic: :panic:
Teacake2

childmind04
31-10-2008, 07:12 AM
Well guys lets hope today goes quickly :)

Susan

angeldelight
31-10-2008, 07:13 AM
Hope you are ok today

Angel xx