PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't laugh...

Pudding Girl
30-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Went on a nature walk today, it's sunshiney, then hailing, then sleeting, then raining, basically over n over again in a circle.. what a day to pick to go to the park but there you go, it was planned and I didn't want to not go and let people down.. only me and one other turned up ho hum!

Kids had fun finding leaves, conkers, looking for rabbits and bears :rolleyes: - thanks Mummy! - and watching the leaf blower men out, and splashing in the NUMEROUS puddles..

My mindee K who is 2.3yo was haivng great fun in the puddles, was all togged up in waterproofs and wellies etc... I turned round to get camera off buggy and heard SPLASH, she'd only gone over face down into probably the biggest puddle in the flipping park, omg she was drenched, it went in her hair, her face, her hat was sodden, it ran down the insides of her waterproofs and into her wellies!
As I say, shouldn't laugh.... but I did :blush: aren't I awful?!

Trouble
30-10-2008, 02:55 PM
very bad childminder

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ruby
30-10-2008, 03:09 PM
sorry couldn't help it :laughing:
poor thing but bet she found it funny as well
as rachel says it only a bit of water:laughing:

cathy

Kelly
30-10-2008, 03:10 PM
hope you got a good picture!!:laughing: :laughing:

Donkey
30-10-2008, 03:18 PM
access to the outside no matter the weather!!

get a picture and stick it on the wall...

yes mr ofsted/cc/ccsiw inspector, see I drag em out in all weathers

:rolleyes:

Andrea08
30-10-2008, 03:21 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: ohhh i want to see the picture xxx

charleyfarley
30-10-2008, 03:25 PM
You bad bad minder :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Mitchell is forever doing this and I

always laugh :laughing: :laughing: So that makes me as bad as you :D

Carol xx

Pudding Girl
30-10-2008, 03:33 PM
I didn't get a photo of the actul fall though, was too concerned she would drown in said puddle! I took other photos thopugh, will see if I can show them or not later on :D

She's in a right grump well can hardly blame her! and gone to sleep, thank goodness!

Monkey1
30-10-2008, 03:49 PM
ah bless her little heart!

But i would of laughed too!:laughing:

fionamal
30-10-2008, 04:16 PM
I would have laughed aswell.

We must all me bad minders :laughing:

As one of my parents tells me " A happy child is a mucky child"

Wiggly
30-10-2008, 05:30 PM
That's so funny. Bless. Bet she loved it - I agree - kids just love to be mucky.

Wiggly
x

miffy
30-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Oh bless her - did she laugh too or was she upset?

Miffy xx

jaz
30-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Sounds like the walks we go out on.

Look forward to seeing the photos.

J
x

crazybones
30-10-2008, 05:55 PM
I nearly wet myself laughing at my friend last night who slipped on leaves and did a proper legs in the air fall. You know that feeling when you really shouldnt laugh but cant help yourself because it was so funny. She landed slap bang on her coccyx though and really really hurt herself. I would hate to see the state of her bum this morning. She is a real skinny minny with no meat on her bum, unlike myself who would have bounced straight back up. :laughing:

charleyfarley
30-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Ouch Annie :panic:

Did your friend manage a laugh? Hope she is ok today

Carol xx

crazybones
30-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Ouch Annie :panic:

Did your friend manage a laugh? Hope she is ok today

Carol xx

She did laugh - sort of as it hurt. The funniest part was some bloke walked past at the same time and said "You alright there love?" but just carried on walking - no offer of help or anything. :laughing:

Rubybubbles
30-10-2008, 06:44 PM
excellent lol my dd fell in a muddy puddle at the farm yesterday, sorry but we all laughed haha!

The weather is sttange isn't it lol

sue
30-10-2008, 06:53 PM
poor thing,the end of a perfect walk!!!.................. but yes l laught as well :ROFL1: