PDA

View Full Version : OMG!! Really not happy!!

pinklady
30-10-2008, 01:20 PM
After spending £82 on getting the Doctor to fill in my Health Declaration form it has now GONE MISSING!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Ofsted are trying to locate it and asked me where it was sent. I said to whatever address that was printed on the pre-paid envelope!! Doc's are saying that they would charge me another £82 to fill another one out. My argument is that is was in their hands last not mine.

So upset I could cry.

Esther xx

Monkey1
30-10-2008, 01:22 PM
£82!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Robbing B******'s! Make ofsted pay for it!

Ripeberry
30-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Just started a new thread about this type of thing! My problem is that the form is "old" and now they want a new one filled out! Suppose that means i have to pay again!

Trouble
if they have lost it it must be their fault

katickles
opps!! I wouldn't be happy either. £82 is crazy its not like they even have to do alot of writing :mad:

Hope ofsted find it x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/22/2285/228542.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

johnnydepp1
30-10-2008, 01:41 PM
omg thats teribble :(

can i just ask where do you get the heath declaration form ,do you get it at your icp or do you have to get it your self from the doctors

Mollymop
30-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Poor you!! It's not your fault though, so why should you pay for it? Good luck xxx

jmoff
30-10-2008, 01:46 PM
I am sure they will find it...the same happened to me! Good luck!

Jana x

pinklady
30-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks all!!

The Health Declaration comes in the pack along with all your other forms. I was given mine at my pre-reg briefing.

xx

miffy
30-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Did you post it to Ofsted or did the Drs surgery send it off?

If I send anything to Ofsted now I send it recorded delivery - that way you can prove it got there and it's their problem to find it.

I hope you get it sorted - £82 seems extortionate and to ask you to pay the full amount again is ridiculous

Miffy xx

Pixie26
30-10-2008, 02:03 PM
OMG!!!
So sorry lovey!
It will turn up!Will keep everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!
£82 seems a huge amount to pay! Mine only cost me £25!!!

Good Luck hun
xxxxxxxx
XPixieX

LOOPYLISA
30-10-2008, 02:59 PM
OMG......! ofstead "lost" my doctors form, the bloke on the phone was really nasty with me aswell, i called my docs and they happily filled out another one for me- no charge, i would not pay for another one and neither should you, mine was £45 and i thought that was bad enough!, i cannot belive you had to pay that much x

Andrea08
30-10-2008, 03:26 PM
£82!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Robbing B******'s! Make ofsted pay for it!

OMG I HOPE IT TURNS UP HUN but £82.00 :angry:

kellsni
30-10-2008, 04:24 PM
OMG I cant believe it cost you £85, mine cost me £10 and when I went to pick it up the were busy and did not ask for any money so it was FREE.

kelly

OrlandoBelle
30-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Bless you hun, I really hope it turns up.

Mine cost £25 and it took over a month for my doctor to fill it out! In the end I booked a double appointment and made her do it while I sat there!

How they can charge you £82 is beyond a joke!!! Did you not query it?

Definately make them do another one and don't pay for it.

I was told on my Ofsted enrolment session that it can cost anything from £10 to £125!!! HOW can they do that?? I guess it depends what area you live in.

Good luck hun. Hope they find it soon. xxx

pinklady
30-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Ofsted found my form!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I called them again as I found out the exact date that my gp sent the form and asked for someone from the correct dept to call me back. I felt it was a matter of keeping on at them.

Anyway, the guy said that it had probably gone missing because it had been sent seperately from my cm1 & 2 forms and that I shouldn't even have a Health declaration form. Well I had everything in the same pack and simply followed their written instructions and the GP sent the form back in an ofsted prepaid envelope. ( I had an old National Standards pack) He also said that they only received my cm1 etc 2 days ago and i sent it 2 weeks ago!! He called me back after doing some more investigation and found it filed where they put the forms with no other paperwork (cm1 etc) to match it up with.

My advice to anyone who hasn't sent their paperwork off yet is to call Ofsted to make sure the addresses and procedures are still correct and get their name as reference, also send EVERYTHING recorded delivery. As we all know, this process takes long enough without unneccessary delays.

Thank you all for your lovely posts.

Esther
xx

kellsni
30-10-2008, 06:43 PM
That's great, I was told to get the form back off my doctor and send it myself as it could sit on there desk for ages before the post it or even lose it.

kelly

Hebs
30-10-2008, 07:52 PM
thats great news hunni,

i was also advised to GO and see the GP and stay until it's completed :thumbsup:

angeldelight
31-10-2008, 07:49 AM
Ofsted found my form!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I called them again as I found out the exact date that my gp sent the form and asked for someone from the correct dept to call me back. I felt it was a matter of keeping on at them.

Anyway, the guy said that it had probably gone missing because it had been sent seperately from my cm1 & 2 forms and that I shouldn't even have a Health declaration form. Well I had everything in the same pack and simply followed their written instructions and the GP sent the form back in an ofsted prepaid envelope. ( I had an old National Standards pack) He also said that they only received my cm1 etc 2 days ago and i sent it 2 weeks ago!! He called me back after doing some more investigation and found it filed where they put the forms with no other paperwork (cm1 etc) to match it up with.

My advice to anyone who hasn't sent their paperwork off yet is to call Ofsted to make sure the addresses and procedures are still correct and get their name as reference, also send EVERYTHING recorded delivery. As we all know, this process takes long enough without unneccessary delays.

Thank you all for your lovely posts.

Esther
xx

Thank goodnes they found it that is good news

Angel xx

Tatia
02-11-2008, 10:24 AM
I've got a health form to be filled out for new job and will do as I did when registering for childmnding. I shall go and collect the finished form and mail it off myself. I don't trust my doctor's office with paperwork. They lose test results and all sorts. Only good thing is they only charge a tenner for the form!

kindredspirits
02-11-2008, 10:46 AM
my drs form was £99 - i was not a happy buny with that. thank goodness they've found it now!! anna x