19-01-2008, 10:02 AM
:) hi anyone out there from hampshire or surry
i am in farnborough in hants
or surry or surrounding aresa
would love to chat

sassy

mjw
19-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Yes I live in Surrey/Woking. As do others on this site. I even mind a child from Farnborough...small world

nannan
20-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Hi, I'm originally from Hampshire but have now been living in Surrey, for nearly eight years, there are quite a few of us on this site from Surrey and maybe we could meet up if you come to the SCCMA conference in June, hope to see a lot of us from this site there or maybe at the communication morning that is on soon, everyone in Surrey will soon be getting the Surrey minder to let you know the dates

deeb66
21-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Hello

Yes I am in surrey.

As Mandy says there are quite a few of us from the area and hopefully will be going to Surrey Conference in June.

We have also got Communications Day which is being held on 1st March this year. Application form will be in the Surrey Minder which will be with all childminders in Surrey within the next few days.

jmoff
22-01-2008, 08:03 PM
I am in Surrey too!
Jana x

Fee
23-01-2008, 03:46 PM
I now live in Thornton-Cleveleys nr Blackpool.
But lived in Farnborough from 2 years to 16 years. Lived in Cove nr the big green

Fee

deeb66
23-01-2008, 03:52 PM
I am in Surrey too!
Jana x

Why abouts in Surrey are you Jana?

jmoff
23-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Why abouts in Surrey are you Jana?

Hi Dee

Kingston.Where abouts are you?

littletreasures
23-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi, I'm in Surrey too, Cheam which is near Sutton. Not far from you Jana.

I don't get the Surrey Minder though as I am classed as Greater London.

Jules

jmoff
24-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi, I'm in Surrey too, Cheam which is near Sutton. Not far from you Jana.

I don't get the Surrey Minder though as I am classed as Greater London.

Jules

Hi Jules, I don't get the surrey minder either...Are you going to the EYFS conference 1March in Chessington?

Jana

littletreasures
24-01-2008, 12:39 PM
No, that must be for Kingston Minders perhaps.

We had an EYFS awareness evening just before Christmas. It was just telling us what it was and what was expected of us. I have booked myself onto 4 workshops covering each of the areas. Went on one on Saturday, but to be honest didn't learn anything new that I couldn't have learnt from reading the info.

Hope yours in Chessington is more helpful.

Jules

mum2three
24-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi, I live in Cobam, surrey .
I was at the EYFS conferance last Saturday too, it wasn't much help though!

I'm just working on a welcome pack .. anyone got any ideas on how to get it started?
Thanks
voni :)

deeb66
24-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi Dee

Kingston.Where abouts are you?

Hi

I am in Weybridge.....not too far away from you!

I have got my Surrey run EYFS training next month in Woking and doing some additional training through the Network in March.

Voni......it would seem that you are ahead of me in way of EYFS......maybe you could/should be my Support minder instead of me Supporting you - lol!!!!

Wiggly
24-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi

I am from Basingstoke, Hampshire which is only 30 mins from Farnborough.

Look forward to chatting.

Wiggly
x