http://www.e-quip4education.co.uk/

expensive but love the kiddy bus!!

Trouble
30-10-2008, 11:52 AM
just spent thousands (in my head)

lovely site thank you:thumbsup:

PixiePetal
30-10-2008, 11:57 AM
My thoughts exactly !! And if I won the lottery I would give up work anyway :laughing:

angeldelight
30-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Very nice if expensive

Angel xx

buildingblocks
30-10-2008, 01:34 PM
My thoughts exactly !! And if I won the lottery I would give up work anyway :laughing:

If I won the lottery I wouldn't give up work (I would be bored) but I would build a purpose built nursery and run it on the lines of childminding employ lots of staff to do all the paperwork and spend my time playing with the children and being on here. Plus all the staff would have to spend at least 1 hour a day paid to eread forums like this to help them

Monkey1
30-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Ooooohhhh, i want the role play partitions. The one i want is 164 including vat. I'll start saving!

Rubybubbles
30-10-2008, 02:15 PM
If I won the lottery I wouldn't give up work (I would be bored) but I would build a purpose built nursery and run it on the lines of childminding employ lots of staff to do all the paperwork and spend my time playing with the children and being on here. Plus all the staff would have to spend at least 1 hour a day paid to eread forums like this to help them

can I come and work for you:laughing:

Trouble
30-10-2008, 02:23 PM
me too:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

im good at art and crafts:thumbsup:

PixiePetal
30-10-2008, 02:31 PM
I would give it up to do something crafty full time. I make cards,scrapbook etc but there are not enough hours in the day !! Maybe do something to teach children to do the same - love the crafty bit of minding!!

:D

mandy moo
31-10-2008, 11:59 AM
I would love to do the same as building blocks:clapping: ,
Just dont have the pennies:(
Nice idea those kiddie buses but not much good to me as I live at the top of a rather large hill which I have to go down, then go up another hill to get to school and busy bees :(