PDA

View Full Version : Why is there always a catch?

Jules27
29-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Well 'new mindee' came, had a great afternoon and got on sooo well with my own children. But heres the catch if mum gets a job in one town, I get the child, if in another town I won't as too much driving around (fair enough, I live inbetween 2 towns, town A would mean dropping at mine then going on to work, town B would invlove dropping with me then doubling back to go to work) Me and the mum hit it off as well so we are both hoping se gets a job in town A really!! Just hope this goes my way!! If she gets job in town B she has asked if I can babysit evenings etc... if her and hubby going out, so thats aplus!!!

Oh and enquiry for june has cancelled as found childcare but TBH I am not worried about that one as no way would I hold a space that long for nowt and mum was not keen on retainer, so glad that one has gone elsewhere really!

Oh well.... something WILL turn up soon, hopefully!! Must get back out with my leaflets I think!!:)

sarah707
29-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Hope it works out for you! :D

breezy
29-10-2008, 08:35 PM
fingers crossed!:thumbsup:

beerheaven
29-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Here's hoping it all works out in your favour! :)

OrlandoBelle
29-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Have you tried putting a classified ad on ebay? I put mine on and got a call a few days later! It's free and really easy to do.

I have also put out postcards from vistaprint.co.uk, posted my business on www.hotfrog.co.uk which is also free and comes up at the top of google when I search my business. I have got a free 1 line listing in the yellow pages and yell.com and I have got magnets and window stickers on my car (also from vistaprint).

I am also putting my postcards on the notice boards in supermarkets, the hairdressers, doctors surgery, school, and local free magazine.

Hope this gives you some ideas if you haven't done them all already.:)

xxx

miffy
29-10-2008, 09:45 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed town A wins then :)

Miffy xx