PDA

View Full Version : Really MAD with SBS

Lincsminder
28-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Like many others on her I placed an order with SBS (allthough not for the kitchen). Only 3 of the 12 items arrived and they were the cheapest ones which came to £13 but I have still been charged £6 P&P. I think that is a bit steep which is why I placed such a large order in the first place to make it worth my while. I then got a letter today saying the remaining 9 items have been discontinued and they have no substitutes, yet when I look on line they are all still there avaiable to order and even if they weren't, there are dozens of similiar items that could have been sent instead. So I'm now going to email a very stern letter demanding my items or at the very least free P&P on the ones they have sent.

DudleyChildmind
28-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Who are SBS?

Lincsminder
28-10-2008, 01:04 PM
www.sbs-educational.co.uk

DudleyChildmind
28-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Thank you :)

Have they replied to you email yet?

melanieabigail2004
28-10-2008, 01:59 PM
They've done the same to me - its really annoying and I'm unlikely to order from them again any time soon!

Mel

fionamal
28-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Ive emailed them 3 times and phoned twice about my order as well but as of yet still waiting on a reply and heard nothing by email and when phoning been told that they would call me back. :angry:

melanieabigail2004
28-10-2008, 02:14 PM
I've just managed to get through only to find out that one of the items off my order that finally arrived is out of stock until Feb! They have taken the money and are holding it on account but no-one was going to tell me! Told them because of the nightmare I have had with them recently they can flipping well put my money back on my card thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel

crazybones
28-10-2008, 02:42 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I have jut rung to see were my order was. They couldnt find it - then told me they could, all £380 odd pounds worth:eek: :eek: :eek: Err no £87.25. Ive told then to cancel the whole thing. He assures me that they havent taken £380 off my account but because I paid by hubbys cc I dont know yet until statement comes.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE AND WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

Love my bargain cooker though. :o

Chatterbox Childcare
28-10-2008, 02:50 PM
They are a bunch of total incompetent and I suspect brain dead people

I closed my account.

Rubybubbles
28-10-2008, 03:15 PM
it's such a shame, I had no problems with them, until my squishy numbers and letters didn;t come:mad: , was charged for them, took ages to get the money back:panic:

tas
28-10-2008, 03:18 PM
I just had their brochure posted through today and was going to place an order as the stuff looks great

but thankfully have read everyones posts about sbs first and will buy elsewhere!

Lincsminder
28-10-2008, 04:45 PM
ive had no relplies to two email but I really should give at least 48 hours then I'm going to start the phoning.

crazybones
28-10-2008, 04:48 PM
ive had no relplies to two email but I really should give at least 48 hours then I'm going to start the phoning.

They will try to tell you they will ring you back. Dont fall for it. They wont. Tell them you would rather stay on the line and wait.

ajs
28-10-2008, 05:34 PM
i have recieved all of my order eventually
but they sent me an invoice too although i paid by credit card
i am not paying them anything else they can whistle

they also sent me an email today saying my order would be despatched lateer this week
hopefully they will send it twice

what a bizzarre comapny they are though
the left hand really doesn't know aht the right is doing

Angela234
28-10-2008, 05:43 PM
I have also had a invoice for my first order which they have had the money for

My second order i have e-mailed them 3 times about haven't heard a thing i take it i won't be getting any of it which is a shame why can't they tell you when you place an order if its in stock or not

Angela

LOOPYLISA
28-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Just had there catologue sent through, don.t think ill be making an order :eek:

mummyroysof3
28-10-2008, 06:03 PM
i had a book come too me and jack enjoyed looking at it, maybe ill just let him use it for a cutting and sticking activity:laughing:

charlotte x

LisaH
28-10-2008, 06:26 PM
I find their website a total nightmare as well!! Or maybe it's just my pc!!

childmind04
28-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Got all my order and a letter saying my cooker would be back in stock soon, not had an invoice from them yet but did get one from hope for more than i paid for by card, and im still waiting for items from the order :(

Susan