PDA

View Full Version : My lovely neighbours

Bevbeetle
28-10-2008, 11:21 AM
my neighbour came round last night asked if wanted some of her sons old toys (never say no) i smiled said that would be lovely.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: she just been round 3 tonka trucks, massive fire engine remote control, bag full of books all like brand new, a gorilla stadium, a car race track, 2 drums, 3 remote control cars, and tomas tank race track :clapping: :clapping:

i couldnt thank her enough i have sent my daughter down town for flowers and a book voucher for the little boy

Tatia
28-10-2008, 11:27 AM
How generous! That's sweet of you to send her flowers. Might encourage her to give you more stuff, hehe.:littleangel:

All I've got for neighbours is a grumpy ol' biddy who never returns footballs and leans over the fence to trim OUR trees!:angry: !

Wiggly
28-10-2008, 11:57 AM
What a really lovely neighbour you have and a very nice gesture from you too.

Wiggly
x

emler
28-10-2008, 12:04 PM
wow that was really generous of her (and very kind of you to get her flowers). The kids will have great fun playing with the new toys!

yummymummy
28-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Lucky you and how sweet of them, it must be so nice to have lovely neighbours. My neighbours are like "Harold and Hilda" from ever decreasing circles, both only work part time, do everything together, never go out, spend their lives either gardening or noses pressed to the window looking down at all around them with "normal" lives and gossiping! (and they are only in their 40s!)
You can imagine what they think of the hoardes of children I have and have had zooming about the place!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LittleMissSparkles
29-10-2008, 10:54 AM
thats lovely that she thought of you xxx

angeldelight
29-10-2008, 11:27 AM
That was really nice of her

Angel xx