PDA

View Full Version : Marketing Material

Buzz Lightyear
28-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi all,

Quick question, I've not had the money through yet for my grant but was wondering whether anyone has ordered before hand and charged back with a receipt?

The reason I ask, there's a great website offering fab discounts of marketing things and the offer ends today! So just wondering whether I should go ahead and order or just wait until the grant comes through in case I cant charge back??

Any advice grately appreciated.

Thanks

fionamal
28-10-2008, 10:40 AM
I had gone ahead and ordered all mine before I got my grant in as it took a few weeks for it all to come through.

Chatterbox Childcare
28-10-2008, 10:48 AM
You could put your grant into your accounts and then the receipts from any purchases, regardless of when you purchased them

Buzz Lightyear
28-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Ah right and I'll still be able to put them through as the grant then?

Not sure how it works in Yorkshire but think you have to declare how much you want to spend before they give you the money for it. Just wondered whether I'd be allowed to buy first before the grant and claim back rather than waiting, missing out and then paying loads more??

Chatterbox Childcare
28-10-2008, 10:51 AM
I would speak to the people who regulate your grant then and get their advice

Buzz Lightyear
28-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah was just thinking that actually Debbie. Shall give them a call and see what they say. Also intregued to find out how much the grant will be considering someones post the other day saying theirs was £2500!! Yowzers :eek: , doubt it'll be anywhere near that amount for us in Yorkshire but anything is a bonus considering I'm on Mat leave at the mo!

Buzz Lightyear
28-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Looks like we dont get money as such for our grants, we get vouchers? Not really heard of that before now. Been told not to buy anything as I wont be able to claim back :(