PDA

View Full Version : sarahnev707 a Forum Friend (again)

Pauline
27-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Thank you Sarah for another Forum Friends donation :thumbsup:

breezy
27-10-2008, 01:36 PM
That's great Sarah,

I think everyone that uses this site should make a small donation, it needn't be much, but we all get such a lot out of it that we ought to help with the running costs.
Maybe not the best time to say it being so near Christmas and the recession,but worth a thought!

About time that Enrique opened his wallet the amount of free publicity he gets on here!

angeldelight
27-10-2008, 01:53 PM
That's great Sarah,

I think everyone that uses this site should make a small donation, it needn't be much, but we all get such a lot out of it that we ought to help with the running costs.
Maybe not the best time to say it being so near Christmas and the recession,but worth a thought!

About time that Enrique opened his wallet the amount of free publicity he gets on here!

Hey cheeky

He is generous enough and puts up with all your teasing so you leave him alone ha

xx

sarah707
27-10-2008, 03:36 PM
I get business from the members Pauline...

And the forum gives me a huuuuuuge amount of support and friendship.

I think it's good to give something back. :D

Pauline
27-10-2008, 04:38 PM
That's great Sarah,

I hear what you are saying Breezy and thank you but I wouldn't want anyone to feel obliged to contribute, I know things are tight at the moment for everyone :)

Yes, I think we should send Angel after Enrique to get that wallet :D