PDA

View Full Version : This is the life!

gemmcd
27-10-2008, 09:05 AM
It's 9am. The breakfast dishes are still on the table, the kids are watching high school musical DVD's, they are still in their pj's, I am still in my pj's, beds are unmade, the house could do with a good tidy and washing needs sorting and I will get round to it later as well as doing the big shop as we were out most of weekend. But it is all in my own time, when I want. Only thing I have to be around for today is eldest son's paino lesson. No school run that stresses me out and no mindees arriving to give all my attention too!

I love Half term even though as I only work term time only I will not get paid for it and after buying a load of xmas pressies recently could well do with the money but wouldn't swap this feeling for the world!

Gemmax

Trouble
27-10-2008, 09:06 AM
i have my pjs on:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

but need to go to the skip and p o so will have to get dressed:(

PixiePetal
27-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Me too !:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MissTinkerbell
27-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Quite agree - we're watching Charlotte's Web. I'm getting paid but only half fee but its still great getting paid £1.50 an hour for doing nothing. However have cleaned the hose, made the beds and got dressed. Mind you have got mindees tomorrow and Thursday but we're off out both days so should be fun.

Chatterbox Childcare
27-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Well I am working - got 4 today (2 not coming) and we are off bowling!

Enjoy your lazy day ladies and yes I am jealous!

breezy
27-10-2008, 09:50 AM
you shouldnt be allowed to make posts like this, it upsets me!!!!!
I'm working all week except thurs, quiet today as only have one and my two, must admit it's great not to be rushing round doing school run!

loocyloo
27-10-2008, 09:58 AM
i didn't get up till gone 9 am!

DH is off this week as well, so he is occupying DD & DS (meant to be decorating!)

i have done nothing, the house is a mess and it feels rebellious NOT to be doing fridge/freezer temps/risk assessments etc!

i don't work holidays currently, and don't get paid either, but its SOOOOOOO NICE not to be rushing around!

we are off out later, to meet a friend who IS working !!!!

looking forward to a lovely lazy week, with time to read here at leisure, and maybe to finally get round to filing my tax!!!!

happy half term all!

loocyloo x

LOOPYLISA
27-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Were in our pjs too:blush: , im not minding yet though, my beds are unmade, the ironing is going to fall out the window if it gets any higher, the kitchen is :eek: but who cares its half term:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: