PDA

View Full Version : Loosing Baby Weight

Princess Sara
26-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi, i had a baby 14 weeks ago and started dieting at about week 6. I think I've lost 5lb since week 6, but I would like to be loosing double that! I'm currently just eating less and more healthy, walking DS1 to school and back has been helping I think but I might have to put a bit more effort in! We're guna start swiming every Sunday but hell, that's expensive! So I might take up running again but will see because I am quite lazy tbh...

Pipsqueak
26-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi Sara - don't be too tough on yourself. Take it one step at a time - leave yourself some energy to be chasing around after that bairn!!!

Don't pressure yourself and you will soon be where you want to be.

Well done so far hun xxxx

angeldelight
27-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Hi Sara - don't be too tough on yourself. Take it one step at a time - leave yourself some energy to be chasing around after that bairn!!!

Don't pressure yourself and you will soon be where you want to be.

Well done so far hun xxxx

I agree with pip

Good luck though with the diet and take it easy

Angel xx

happytotschildminding
30-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi - agree with all the above. Don't be too hard on yourself. I've only just got a fitness DVD promising myself to lose the post baby weight - she'll be 2 next week!!!:laughing: I have to say I was definately tougher on myself with the first three (- back at the gym just 7 weeks after number 3 and felt great on it). Just don't have much time or energy after number 4!
Good luck
Carol