PDA

View Full Version : I need a password

Denise r
26-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Hello

I am hoping someone can help, I need a password to access the member docs/downloads. I have a green circle by my name should I have access and if so please can I have a password

Thanks in advance

Denise

Pipsqueak
26-10-2008, 02:17 PM
some of the downloads are for full members only - you need to meet certain criteria ie a certain amount of posts to become a full member

there is a thread explaining it all

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16727

Pauline
26-10-2008, 02:41 PM
The green circle means you are showing as on-line. To be a full member your username needs to be coloured green. :)

Nicki L
26-10-2008, 03:55 PM
The green circle means you are showing as on-line. To be a full member your username needs to be coloured green. :)

Thats what the green circle means- you learn something new everyday!!

Pauline
26-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Thats what the green circle means- you learn something new everyday!!

LOL - how long have you been here!! :laughing:

Also:

If it is red it means that you have yourself set to invisible and no one will know you are on line.

If it is grey it means the person is off line

Nicki L
26-10-2008, 04:13 PM
LOL - how long have you been here!! :laughing:

Also:

If it is red it means that you have yourself set to invisible and no one will know you are on line.

If it is grey it means the person is off line

can we have a pink one!!! specially for me

Pauline
26-10-2008, 04:25 PM
can we have a pink one!!! specially for me

don't you mean blonde?:laughing:

Pipsqueak
26-10-2008, 04:27 PM

never even noticed a green or other coloured dot against mine or anyone elses name! lol

Nicki L
26-10-2008, 04:27 PM
don't you mean blonde?:laughing:

I so wish i was, least i would have an excuse then, my hair is dark brown (well plum at the moment, curtesy of L'oreal!!!):laughing: :laughing: