PDA

View Full Version : NVQ

Luciawak
26-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi everyone

Hope you haven't forgotten me!

I haven't visited the site for absolutely ages. I have been so busy with my daughters wedding and childminding! I can't beleive how much the forum has changed - for the better I hasten to add.

Anyway, I am considering taking the NVQ level 3 in Childrens care, learning, & development but I would like to know what I will be letting myself in for! I notice there is a forum but it is password protected - will I be able to access it?
Thanks
Lucia

crazybones
26-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi everyone

Hope you haven't forgotten me!

I haven't visited the site for absolutely ages. I have been so busy with my daughters wedding and childminding! I can't beleive how much the forum has changed - for the better I hasten to add.

Anyway, I am considering taking the NVQ level 3 in Childrens care, learning, & development but I would like to know what I will be letting myself in for! I notice there is a forum but it is password protected - will I be able to access it?
Thanks
Lucia

Funny that... I asked the same question the other day - still havent decided!
http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=18519

Pauline
26-10-2008, 01:07 PM
How could we forget you! :)

Yes there have been big changes around here, glad you like them.

Details of accessing the NVQ area are in the FAQ post in members area:

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16727

:)

Luciawak
26-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi Pauline

Thanks for the info. I have PM'd Jaz.

Annie - if you do decide to do it - let me know. Maybe we could struggle together!

Love
lucia:)

crazybones
26-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Hi Pauline

Thanks for the info. I have PM'd Jaz.

Annie - if you do decide to do it - let me know. Maybe we could struggle together!

Love
lucia:)

Will do. :thumbsup:

a.lmb
27-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Hiya,

Ive just started the NVQ and I be honest it alot of work im struggle trying to find hours in the day to do everything its a bit of a challange at the moment, but Im sure will be worth it in the end.

Angela :)

Luciawak
28-10-2008, 08:08 AM
Hi Angela

Are you studying the NVQ as a home study course or through a college. I would love to know how you get on. Have you done many qualifications in the past? I haven't done any studying for at least 15 years apart from the ICP to start my childminding business!

Love
lucia
X