PDA

View Full Version : Booklet

deb24
18-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Has anyone given any parents a little booklet with a quick run down of what you can offer parents.
Just wondered if its a good idea to do or if parents might be put off.

miffy
18-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Think it's a lovely idea and if parents are going to visit several childminders it will help them remember you

Also good evidence for Ofsted

Miffy xx

Banana
18-01-2008, 11:02 PM
I normally give them a prospectus to take away so that they have all they info they need about my services

x

button68
18-01-2008, 11:09 PM
I've done a little Welcome pack that any parents who visit can take away with them.

Off the top of my head it has All about Me & My Family, Mission Statement, Eplaination about B23, Synopsis of my policies erm..... sure there is more but can't really think well at this hour :rolleyes:

manjay
18-01-2008, 11:11 PM
I always have a business card and a tri fold leaflet on me as you never know when you may get asked! My card just has my name, number and website address on. The leaflet has a very brief overview of what I offer. If they then call to say they would like to visit I will send them my prospectus which gives a more indepth guide to my setting along with a sample of a couple of policies.

hth

amanda xx

buildingblocks
22-01-2008, 01:29 PM
I have a basic trifold leaflet that I sned out initially.

When parents visit I give thema slightly more in depth A5 brochure of about 16 pages lots of piccies to remind them of what they have seen here and a bit more indepth info. I also show them the items they will get in the welcome pack that they are given on signing up.

THe welcome pack is given once they sign up as I got to the stage where people were taking it away and never coming back