PDA

View Full Version : Free advertising products

katickles
18-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi everyone

Don't know if anyone is interested but i have been doing some advertising & came accross loads of great things. Business cards, brochures etc. The web address is: www.vistaprint.co.uk

At the moment they have special offers on that make so many of there products FREE!!! Only thing you have to pay for is the delivery.:clapping:

Hope this may be of some help!!:)

sarah707
18-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Thanks for re-posting this one!

I got some lovely stuff from them a while ago... you do have to be very careful what boxes you're ticking when you're ordering though! :p

twise
18-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Be very careful with vista print. If you google them under vistaprint scam you will see they have a scam going where they deduct £9.95 a month after you have signed up for their free cards!

Tracy

Banana
18-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Yup.

I've had some goo dstuff from them but I got scammed!!

Ended up with them taking around £50/60 from my bank account, because I never check my statements I didnt realise it was happening until I did need to check something and wondered what the hell this £9.95 was.

Be very careful!!

xx

Schnakes
18-01-2008, 11:17 PM
Wow - I had never heard of the scam - have been using Vistaprit for years! The only complaint I had was that I paid for fast delivery and it arrived VERY late. All the same..think I will check the old bank statements just in case!!

Sx

charleyfarley
19-01-2008, 12:20 AM
I've used these loads, never been scammed so far.

I've had business cards, advertising cards, letter heads even a t-shirt

Just don't sign up for anything

Carol xx

Chell
19-01-2008, 10:01 AM
I've used them several times and got on fine. It always does amaze me how much the 'free' items ends up costing after paying tax and p&p!

I got some of their large postcards printed to advertise my site. They are A6 size, glossy card. They look really good.

Karen88
15-04-2008, 07:33 AM
Hi all!
I have had the same problem with Vista Print, they have also been deducting £9.95 out of my partners account since last June 07. Only just noticing this, we telephoned them and they will only refund 4 months of the payments.

We have also been subscribed to another one called Premier Club, which they have also been taking £9.95 a month - since last December.

How this happens is that they ask you to take a questionaire and it does not say you are being signed up they just sign you up and you are automatically signed up for this scheme.

Best for anyone to do is do a Google search for VPrewards and all will be revealed. If you get any e-mail from Vista Print saying you are in VPrewards or PremClub please check your bank statements.
The telephone number to ring and hopefully to get your refund is:
0845 672 2002
If that is busy also try 0800 028 8251 - thats a call centre in Jamaica.

I telephoned the first one and got through.

Regards
Karen