PDA

View Full Version : Christmas play ideas

Tatia
24-10-2008, 04:42 PM
I am planning a Christmas play for 2.5-4yo at the pre-school. So far, I've managed to plan for singing and signing (Makaton) 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas'. :blush: Now, I'm slightly stumped. I don't want anything too elaborate, obviously. I thought about having them dress as/with A) snowflakes (white tights, white tee-shirts with handmade snowflake crowns), B) bright hats, scarves and gloves, C) angels or D) elves. I thought we could sing a few more songs and do a little dance but can we do that for 15 or 20 minutes or would it get boring? I suppose we could always do ye auld nativity, if need be *yawn*.

I'm normally very creative but for some reason, I can't think of anything! Help!

Twinkles
24-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Why don't you go to the library and look at some of the Christmas themed books. I'm sure there are loads involving 'little angels ' little stars etc. Have fun.

Tatia
24-10-2008, 04:54 PM
I wll do that tomorrow, Twinkles. Silly cow I am, I didn't even think of the library!:rolleyes:

cherry
24-10-2008, 05:06 PM
I thought I would see if there was anything on the internet for you, look what I found,

Ahhhhhh

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WcOXvT9aDI4&feature=related

Tatia
25-10-2008, 06:32 AM
Didn't think of You Tube either.:blush: