PDA

View Full Version : Makes me mad

kiddiwinks
24-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Why have i bothered, i have been having hard few weeks with two sisters age 1 and 3. (did do a thread yesterday about it)

i have really tried hard this week to try and get them to stop fighting, share, screaming at me etc.
Even had meet with dad yesterday about it, well today both girls been really naughty, i have not gave them treats beacause of this. Well nan just turned up the 3 year old turned into a baby could not put shoes coat or walk and started screaming like a baby so nan did it. She wanted to be picked up so she started shouting at nan saying she wanted to be carried to car and she carried on and on like a broken record. (1 year old started then kicking me screaming while i holding her back from darting out door.) nan picked 3 year old straght up to take her to car first.
Dont think nan liked it as i took her back of nan sat her down and asked why she being a baby and that she was big enough to walk to car as sister still young to walk over the road. She pushed me out way she ran outside with nan croseed the road open the passenger side door straight into wall pulling open glovebox.(while im still pinning on to other.) Nan just shuts door on her saying nothing, she she came back for little one i asked what she was doing as she said" dont worry she not sitting in the front i always have glovebox full of sweets so she is just getting them" I just did not say anything and passed her the other one then just said ill see you next week.

DudleyChildmind
24-10-2008, 12:44 PM
It's really hard work when the children play up like that. I used to look after a little boy who was exactly the same and the parents did nothing to correct him. It's the changeover unfortunately.

elizabeth
24-10-2008, 12:49 PM
I know how you feel its very hard on you when you try to set limits and encourage good behaviour only for someone to come along and let the children rule the place, can't they see they are just making things more difficult for later on.

kiddiwinks
24-10-2008, 12:56 PM
I think nan just wants easy life, as she cant cope with both (mom said last week) she now takes the children to pick up the grandad from work so he can help look after them. (grandad is now finnishing work hour earlier on a fri so he can help.)

elizabeth
24-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Thats sad they should be enjoying having their grand children, I love looking after my grandson but even though he's related I don't stand for any nonsense from him or the others I look after, they should all have respect for each other.

kiddiwinks
24-10-2008, 01:07 PM
I love looking after my sisters children and also friends children. I also dont let them walk over me at all my own children are not allowed to do it so why should i let others.