PDA

View Full Version : gellibaff

Jules12Wed
24-10-2008, 12:12 PM
I have just bought two boxes 300g in each of gellibaff from Tescos they are supposed to be £8.00 for two boxes but they are reduced so got two boxes for £2.00!!!

tomthumb
24-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Thanks for that, there was a thread not so long ago about how fantastic gellybath is and have been meaning to get some ever since. Well at that price, I'm off to Tesco as soon as the lo wake up!

Elodie XX

Jules12Wed
24-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks for that, there was a thread not so long ago about how fantastic gellybath is and have been meaning to get some ever since. Well at that price, I'm off to Tesco as soon as the lo wake up!

Elodie XX

In our Tesco it was down the aisle with all the half price toys. Must admit I looked for it when I first saw it on here and never saw it at the full price, thank goodness!!

Ju

PaulaR
24-10-2008, 04:22 PM
I bought some recently and my two and a half year old spent an hour pouring it from one conmtainer to anotehr, brilliant.
But the otehr two and a half year old wasn't that bothered.
I think it will be great in the summer outdooors

PixiePetal
24-10-2008, 04:32 PM
I got mine for 2.50 a pack and was happy with that, you got a real bargain. Still look whenever i am in Tesco- just incase ! :D

madasahatter
24-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Why can I not find bargains like that. I was in tesco (Bradford, Canal rd) the other day and all the gellibaff they had there was 300g for £4.50 a box no offers what so ever

Oliver
09-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Folks,

not being in the UK, but I was visiting and stepped into at least 4 Tescos ONLY to find Gellibaff... with no success. Most London Tescos even don't seem to have toys, some have bubble bath in the bath and bubbles section, but even when describing what I was looking for the staff was irritatedly smiling clueless.

So what selection of Tesco store might have it, or do anyone know a specific Tesco in or around London that definitively has it?

Thanks in advance!
Oliver

angeldelight
09-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Folks,

not being in the UK, but I was visiting and stepped into at least 4 Tescos ONLY to find Gellibaff... with no success. Most London Tescos even don't seem to have toys, some have bubble bath in the bath and bubbles section, but even when describing what I was looking for the staff was irritatedly smiling clueless.

So what selection of Tesco store might have it, or do anyone know a specific Tesco in or around London that definitively has it?

Thanks in advance!
Oliver

Sorry I have no idea

I would ask if they can get it for you in your local tesco

Angel xx

Angela234
09-12-2008, 10:29 PM
I have been looking for some without any luck

Angela

Lick'le Oakes
03-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Not meaning to sound too stupid but what is it?:confused: