PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Oliver Programme last Wednesday

buildingblocks
18-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Sorry if this has been mentined somewhere else but trying to catch up as normal.

Did any of you watch this last Wednesday night if you didn't I would recommend it on quite late at night and repeated on Sunday at 10.55 until half past midnight on Channel 4. Must see viewing if you have lots to lose bit grusome in places. I have not been trying very hard and have so much to lose. This programme has made me realis eI need to go back to class

This is the description for the programme
Dramatic demonstrations, including an autopsy on a 25-stone man, are used as the celebrity chef is joined by fitness expert Dr Catherine Spencer-Smith and anatomist Dr Gunther von Hagens to illustrate the dangers of unhealthy eating to 18 volunteers with unbalanced diets. Experts reveal today's children may die younger than their parents if nothing is done, so Jamie and his team attempt to show people how they can live longer.

LittleMissSparkles
18-01-2008, 01:06 PM
no i didnt see that, sounds graphic xxx

kellyg
18-01-2008, 01:09 PM
I watched it, and the Hugh one - chicken out....there is also one this evening with Gordon Ramsay - all have been fantastic and very eye opening. I certainly will not by anything less than the Freedom foods (still in barn but better facilities and light) but would preffer to buy free range but at my local supermarkets you are very hard pushed to get any freerange chickens :mad: I need to find a nice local farmer, there are a few about so I will go make friends lol!

Banana
18-01-2008, 02:31 PM
I watched it - put the frightners on I can tell you!

x

sarah707
18-01-2008, 02:40 PM
I only caught the odd bit... it was scary! :eek: