PDA

View Full Version : Lost my NVQ3 certificate!

Tatia
23-10-2008, 03:01 PM
I cannot believe this!:eek: :panic: I'm completely panicking. I had it out (or them rather, as I received 2 - one lists all the units you do and the other one doesn't:rolleyes: ). Now, they're both missing and I have torn the house apart searching. I'm afraid my husband chucked the envelope out that they were in but he swears he didn't.:angry:

They want £35 and 5 weeks to replace them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For a boring bit of paper with hardly anything on it.:mad: Seriously, it was the single most lacklustre certificate I have ever received, was mightily disappointed when I got it.

Think I'll give it til Monday to see if it turns up before shelling out that amount to replace it.:(

Annie_T
23-10-2008, 03:04 PM
oh no i hate that when that happens .. only to find them/it after you replace them/it or just before you decide to give up searching.

hope you find them coz £35 is quiet a lot for 2 certs .. with little on them x

katickles
23-10-2008, 03:23 PM
I would wait - Annie had lost some attendance registers & was panicking, they have been found now so all is well. Sometimes when we've lost something & we are serching like mad, its right under our noses!

Hope it turns up between now & Monday x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/22/2258/225831.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

crazybones
23-10-2008, 03:31 PM
I would wait - Annie had lost some attendance registers & was panicking, they have been found now so all is well. Sometimes when we've lost something & we are serching like mad, its right under our noses!

Hope it turns up between now & Monday x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/22/2258/225831.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

Yep. Yesterday I as on the verge of tears. I went away and started again calmly and there they where - exactly where they should have been and where I had looked 20 time. :rolleyes: Hope the same happens to you. :thumbsup:

Tatia
28-10-2008, 07:58 AM
So my husband picks up one (of many) bags containing my highly important stuff (he calls it junk *sniff*). I snapped at him not to waste time looking in that bag as I had already been through it 20 times. He ignored me and within 20 seconds had both my certificates in his hands.:rolleyes: I had just got it in my head that they were in a manilla envelope so didn't look for anything else.:blush: I tell you, I was so relieved and grateful that I didn't even mind his gloating and ****-taking.

angeldelight
28-10-2008, 07:59 AM
Glad you found it Tatia thats good news

Angel xx

ajs
28-10-2008, 08:01 AM
let him gloat you have the certs back now

i must admit i have thrown away papers left in envelopes before now car tax discs, cheques etc

me and my rubber gloves are used to fishing through the bins

emler
28-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Glad you've got them now Tatia :clapping:

crazybones
28-10-2008, 08:39 AM
Glad you got them Tatia. Sounds exactly like what happend to me. You end up that you cant see for looking as my mum used to say. :rolleyes:

Tatia
28-10-2008, 08:48 AM
You end up that you cant see for looking
Story of my life!:laughing:

Does anyone else's hubby refer to your carefully stacked, bagged and dumped piles of papers, books, mags, training packets, booklets, flyers, binders, folders as junk?!:angry:

Pauline
28-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Glad you found it Tatia - now make sure you don't try to laminate it - the machine might eat it! :eek:

conniepawprint
28-10-2008, 07:21 PM
my husband thinks all my paper work is junk and he keeps on at me to get rid of some of my toys he says we have to many , but he does not realize i need all my toys for different age groups and so they dont get bored, but he likes my wages , he does not moan about them.lol

watgem
28-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Glad you found it, I lost my 306 certificate & turned the house upside down too and eventually rang my assessor to ask if I could buy another, turned out she had it an envelope in her house that she was about to throw away, so I'm glad I rang her. I keep lots of paperwork/resources etc in bags also which my DH considers to be junk but I tell him I'm practising for when I'm a bag lady!:laughing:

Rubybubbles
28-10-2008, 08:59 PM
glad you found it hun:clapping:

Annie_T
29-10-2008, 03:00 PM
thats good hyun, saved yourself soem money .. thank flip hehe x