PDA

View Full Version : alarms

michellethegooner
23-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Just thought I'd post this for anyone thinking of putting an alarm up e.g keeping children safe/stopping intruders.

wilko's sellthe battery ones think I've seen them in pounland not sure though I have them on my cupboard doors where cleaning stuff just in case child does get past safety catch, basically they are self adhesive and use a battery, they have a on/off switch so the ones on the front and back door I turn off when mindees are gone home but it's great when mindees are here cos I can leave back door unlocked and will know if child opens door, have also put one on my daughters door up high as she doesnt want anyone in her room, so that lets us know.

just thought I'd share the uses for these are endless, and no messy wires or complete alarm system to b put in, just peel, stick and switch on/off :clapping: :clapping:

Hebs
23-10-2008, 02:45 PM
i use one of these on my son's door as he sleep walks :blush:

good idea to use one on the main doors to alert us to child escaping/intruder

:clapping:

danast
23-10-2008, 07:54 PM
how much are they??

Pipsqueak
23-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Thats great - not seen these before. Thanks

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/0181740

angeldelight
23-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Thanks for that Michelle

Angel xx

singlewiththree
24-10-2008, 06:22 AM
I've got them on my front and back doors but dont tend to use them. My dad go them for £1 from the pound shop when my ex left as he still had a key so if he tried to get in at night I would hear :) I showed the preinspection lady as I normally keep the keys in the lock and not on a hook and she said no they have to be on a hook because by the time I hear the noice and get to the door the child will have already left.
Paula