PDA

View Full Version : another enquiry!!!

Donkey
22-10-2008, 07:47 PM
just had a phone call for after-school care for an 11 year old. The bus from school stops outside my house. mum was a bit cagey about the times she was wanting (me thinking it could be later than I am open :panic: )
but it fits around my existing job, to an extent! (providing i am not late home from work)

I have no resources for an 11 year old apart from my laptop and tv. :eek:
what are 11 year olds into??? all I did as an 11 year old was homework and watch tv after school!!!
I really sold myself to mum by letting her know what I got for G.C.S.E and A-levels so sold the whole I can help with homework angle!!

mum gets student support to pay for childcare while she is at college I am presuming... (who is actually paying mum did not know either, she has a form :os)

LOOPYLISA
22-10-2008, 07:54 PM
I have a nearly 11 yr old dd, i would say (if its a girl), cuting, sticking, drawing, limited pc, limited tv, cooking, my dd always likes to help and play with smaller children, as for a boy..............................sorry i have a 14 yr old step s all he does is play on the ds and ps2, sorry:blush:

Donkey
22-10-2008, 07:55 PM
its a girl I will be looking after, fingers crossed she likes cooking!!!
depends on how many hours I will be having her for really, and depends if she is staying for tea or not...

a bit scared really!!!

Pudding Girl
22-10-2008, 08:48 PM
best of luck :) I think most 11yo want to just chill tbh - and of course have a whizz to help them with their homework lol!