PDA

View Full Version : went to end contract but chickened out

finbob
22-10-2008, 07:24 PM
hi today i was really motivated i printed out a contract termination letter for when mum picks kids up.Cut a long story short they have been playing me up for a year now and i think they have been reasonably behaved on two days of that year it was really getting me down i dreaded picking them up. Ipicked the little horrors up today and they were quite well behaved [but i was still going to give letter] then mum turns up and really tells mindee off for playing me up yesterday. Ireally thought i had mum on my side for the first time since ive had them. Then i couldnt give her the letter but i did tell her i will b stopping after christmas. Please tell me am i a fool or just too nice either way i will be paying for it up till xmas:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sarah707
22-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Sometimes it can be really hard to do... and we struggle on dreading every day.

Just don't forget the option to give notice is always there.

Hope tomorrow goes ok too! xx

finbob
22-10-2008, 07:37 PM
so do i trying to stay positive just looking forward to xmas then no more hassle i dont think i could end it now. There mums struggling a bit just split up from partner and in the process of moving but i seem to get the brunt of it.

Twinkles
22-10-2008, 08:49 PM
You have to consider how much you need the money ,is there much work where you live, how much the little wotsits really get to you :D
It may not be worth losing your sanity over.

angeldelight
23-10-2008, 06:36 AM
so do i trying to stay positive just looking forward to xmas then no more hassle i dont think i could end it now. There mums struggling a bit just split up from partner and in the process of moving but i seem to get the brunt of it.

That is a shame that they are struggling but dont let their problems become yours

I am having problems with parents at the moment so I know just how you feel it is hard

But you must think of your family and yourself first and if its not working out then just give her the letter you will feel so much better after if you do

9 weeks is a long time to wait if you are not happy with the situation

Good luck

Angel xx

miffy
23-10-2008, 07:16 AM
I hope you feel happier now you have said you will finish at Christmas.

I do agree with the others though that you should still end the contract earlier if things don't improve

Miffy xx

finbob
23-10-2008, 09:34 AM
thanx for that i saw mum this morning and she said her little ones are manipulative and very clever with it i wish she would of told me this earlier because i thought they were little angels for mum and it was something i was doing wrong. She also said that any been naughty i will ring her straight away which is nice because from day one she hasnt given me much info on them so its nice shes finally opening up to me i will just keep on top of them till xams i do feel more motivated now i have some background.

ChocolateChip
23-10-2008, 12:37 PM
It's funny the way that parents don't think to tell you things isn't it!
I'm sure they think it's only us that has to work together, not them :mad:
Anyway hope you feel the situation is a little bit easier now that she is talking to you, good luck with them, for however long!