PDA

View Full Version : Wooden cooker

singlewiththree
22-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Did everyone get their wooden cooker? I havent heard a thing from them.

Paula

madasahatter
22-10-2008, 01:38 PM
I've not heard a thing either

mrsb
22-10-2008, 01:39 PM
I ordered 2 weeks ago on friday and I've heard nothing frm them, and I ordered much more than just the cooker too. Need to check my bank to see if money has been taken out I guess.....:mad:

Andrea08
22-10-2008, 01:40 PM
not a thing about cooker got the hoover i ordered and e-mail that book storage/seat was nolonger available, ill look on my bank account and see if payments have come out will it be under SbS?
x

Mrs B you type too quick for me lol

singlewiththree
22-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Actually I did have a letter too from them saying the rest of the stuff I ordered was out of stock but they didnt even mention the cooker.
Paula

Angela234
22-10-2008, 02:20 PM
My first order dressing up 3 items came other 2 out off stock.

Second order nearly 2 weeks ago i haven't heard a thing and no money took out of the bank as yet i have just emailed them to see whats happened

If its out of stock why can't they say when you order other online places do.

Angela

PixiePetal
22-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Wish they had said the dressing up items were out of stock. Got two out of five. Couldn't afford more right now -but could have ordered others had I known :angry:

Still waiting for some art materials.

ajs
22-10-2008, 03:21 PM
i got the last of my order today
they are rubbish i have never known such a chaotic company
they don't know their bums from their elbows and they certainly couldn't organise a party at a brewery

Chimps Childminding
22-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Still waiting for my cooker - not heard anything - but I think I was one of the last to order so not hopeful of getting one!!!!!!!!!

aly
23-10-2008, 01:27 PM
I had mine last week [or was it the week before - cant rememebr lol]

its still in the box in the kitchen ha ha, perfect condition too, i know some have had theirs that have been broken.

cherry
23-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Nope still haven't had mine

I ordered a climbing frame with slide from them a couple of months ago, it came without most of the screws.

I kept ringing them and they kept promising to send some more but nothing happened, in the end I went to B & Q and bought them myself:angry:

Bushpig
23-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Oh this is ridiculous!!! I think we should have a forum here called WARNING.. for companies that treat their customers badly!:angry:

We can warn eachother what NOT to do.

LeeAnn
23-10-2008, 05:46 PM
ooh sorry to be nosy but I am about to place a big order of wooden items and want to make sure I am not using a rubbish company!

Could you let me know the company? Even a PM would be great in case we arent allowed to use the name

Thanks
x

katickles
23-10-2008, 06:11 PM
ooh sorry to be nosy but I am about to place a big order of wooden items and want to make sure I am not using a rubbish company!

Could you let me know the company? Even a PM would be great in case we arent allowed to use the name

Thanks
x

Hi LeeAnn

It was from a company called SBS. So many of us ordered the cookers that were supposed to be £129.99 & we all got them for...................wait for it £7.95+vat. :eek: Plenty of us received them no problem after we were all expecting probs (I was one who managed to get one:blush: ) They arn't the best with communication. They had sent me the wrong hoover i'd ordered & its taken over a week to sort it out, but I have now been credited back the money & got to keep the other hoover, so personaly for me I would use the company again .

I did put a post on the other thread to say that hubby had enquired for me when delivery would be (didn't think i'd get mine as i ordered late) he was told they were out of stock but were expecting new stock November 12th, so maybe those of you waiting could get in touch & see if yours will be dispatched then? Hope so x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/22/2258/225831.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

gemhei
23-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Think this was all posted before i came on forum does anyone have a web address for them so i can take a look? Cheers

cherry
23-10-2008, 07:18 PM
If you look at the post "had a bargain" you'll be able to read all about it.

miffy
23-10-2008, 07:25 PM
Think this was all posted before i came on forum does anyone have a web address for them so i can take a look? Cheers

www.sbs-educational.co.uk

Miffy xx

Minnie mouse
23-10-2008, 07:32 PM
I placed an order last thursday for 4 items i got 2 items today with no mention of my other 2 items? Its ridiculous. and although my basket of fruit and veg was £2.98 in the sale theres noway anyone would pay the normal £15+ price surely?

miffy
23-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Check your bill though this company have a habit of adding on to the original amount usually by £2-£3

Miffy xx

LittleMissSparkles
23-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Check your bill though this company have a habit of adding on to the original amount usually by £2-£3

Miffy xx

I did phone them about the delivery of the kitchens i ordered and they are out of stock until the 16th November they told me but as they have taken the money I will be expecting them to delivery them at the price i paid ie the £7 odd :O))) the extra charges are apprently in the terms and conditions at the very bottom of their home page its VAT they add on to the order but they fail to put it on their invoice or somewhere visible so i complaind and got that refunded xxxx

childmind04
23-10-2008, 08:27 PM
I ordered a few items including the cooker and not had anything, going to ring them in the morning :rolleyes:

susan

acorns
23-10-2008, 08:53 PM
I phoned them yesterday re my cooker & they explained they had made a mistake on the website with the price (of course I knew nothing about this:rolleyes: ). However although they have not yet taken the money they would still send the goods to me but she didn't know when it would be. Apparently somone in the broom cupboard or somewhere was onto it and will email me soon. I wont be holding my breath............

sarahstanbridge
24-10-2008, 07:02 AM
mt friend spoke to them on thursday as she has not received hers. she ordered hers 2 hours after i ordered mine and mine came last thursday! they told her they were out of stock but would send out by the end of november as that she would definately receive one..

LittleStars
24-10-2008, 05:12 PM
I got my FAB wooden airport and a note saying my cooker was out of stock and would be delivered in November...keeping my fingers crossed.

Jen x

Jules12Wed
24-10-2008, 05:40 PM
I got my cooker last week but I also ordered scissors, glue etc but none of that has arrived.

My cooker arrived in good condition despite the fact that when they delivered it the THIS WAY UP SIGN was totally ignored by the dellivery guy but apart from the red bits on the knobs which all fell off (i'll have to glue them on) it was fine.

mum26
25-10-2008, 07:02 AM
Hi,

Coming to this a bit late - sorry.

I had phoned and e-mailed them over orders I have placed recently (1 being for the cooker:blush: ) I placed one order on 4th October and another order on 10th October - this one just for the cooker. I have finally had a response to my e-mail by a message left on my phone. This was to say that I would received 2 out of the 5 products I had ordered on 4th October but not the rest as they had been discontinued and would not be receiving the cooker as
this was out of stock:( I am so sad!!!

It does seem that they are saying different things to different people-they hadn't taken any money out of my bank account for the items I ordered though.

Karen