PDA

View Full Version : Books "All kinds of ..........."

Pauline
22-10-2008, 10:31 AM
I think this is a really kind thing to do, putting the customer before profit!

The Equal Opp Shop has told me that they sell a range of books for £9.99 each called ‘All kinds of……….people, feelings, bodies etc etc.

BUT, at the moment they can be bought cheaper at M&S, they are selling the same books for £5 each, That’s cheaper than Equal Opps pay to buy them and half RRP.

They can be bought online with free delivery within 2 days!

There is no way they can match the price but they wanted you all to know so that you didn't miss a bargain, even though they could lose out, and I'm happy to pass it on and say three cheers to our friends at Equal Opps Shop for being so thoughtful. :thumbsup:

hbomb1
22-10-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks Pauline.

I bought from M&S the All Kinds of Feelings, and All Kinds of People books in the sale and I must say that they are fab books.

angeldelight
22-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Yes I noticed this

Really nice of them to let you know .........

But why dont they reduce theirs so we can buy them from them instead - or match the offer ?
Think of all the childminders that would flock to them then !!

Angel xx

Pauline
22-10-2008, 11:35 AM
I think they are keeping theirs to put in their resourse bags that they sell, rather than lose the money.

kindredspirits
22-10-2008, 11:51 AM
well thats made me think about looking more at the equal opp shop as they're obviously a genuine decent company... i'll have a look at M&S for those particular books as well tho!! ;)

SimplyLucy
22-10-2008, 11:55 AM
I've bought from the Equal Opps shop before, there service was fantastic so anyone thinking of using them in the future for purchases they come highly recommended by me. :)

Thanks for the info on the books from Mark and Spencers.

Rubybubbles
22-10-2008, 12:16 PM
whoa thats great!! wahta fab company:clapping:

I have had my books of these for ages, and remember seeing them in M&S cheaper:panic:

sarah707
22-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Thank you! :D

Andrea08
22-10-2008, 12:26 PM
ok so where is this Equal opps shop is it on-line?
and do they sell other things too?

sorry but i dont think we got a shop nr where i live.
x

tomthumb
22-10-2008, 12:58 PM
thank you that is nice of them

Elodie X

childmind04
22-10-2008, 01:26 PM
I got the two m&s had but would not mind getting some of the others, think i will have a look tonight

Thank you
Susan

deeb66
22-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Have to say that I am really impressed by the Equal Opps Shop for being so honest and forthcoming.

I have got a couple of those books but will have to run to M&S to pick up the others.

Pauline
22-10-2008, 02:27 PM
ok so where is this Equal opps shop is it on-line?
and do they sell other things too?

sorry but i dont think we got a shop nr where i live.
x

They are a "Forum Friend" - go to the top of the forum and across the top you will see a box called Forum Friends click that and their link is in there. :)

Monkey1
22-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I got my copies a couple of months ago when they were doing 50% OFF SO GOT THEM FOR 2.50, sorry caps on not shouting, just can't be ar*ed to deleat, ....oh shucks i'm waffling again!

Raggydolls
22-10-2008, 04:04 PM
i got those books when there was something about an offer at m and s in one of the other threads, if i remember it was 50% off the books and if u spent over 30 quid u got free delivery, but they deducted the free delivery off b4 discounting the books so got a great bargin :-D

leanne
xx

Donkey
22-10-2008, 04:32 PM
I can only see 2 online at m&s, I have already gotten those 2, but thankyou equal ops shop.

does anyone know if the m&s stores have more???

oh and on the m&s site, not only are they £5 but they are 3 for 2 as well!!:clapping: