PDA

View Full Version : Childcare Vouchers

cloud9
21-10-2008, 04:11 PM
I have recently set up busy bees, allsave and accor vouchers online. I sent off my reg certificate to them all and the parents are doing everything there end.
But do i get something in writing to confirm everything is set up or do i just assume that the money will arrive in my account?

deeb66
21-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Don't know about Busy Bee's as I have never had cause to use them.

With Accor you will receive written notification of your Accor number and details of how to log onto the system to check incoming and outgoing payments.

Chatterbox Childcare
21-10-2008, 05:46 PM
You should get written notification from every provider that you use. They will give you details such as accoount number, password for the internet etc...

charleyfarley
21-10-2008, 05:52 PM
With BusyBees I got a number sent through to access my account, which reminds me I need to check I've been paid :D It's my first month of being paid by them.

With Kiddivouchers you get nothing in writing, it was all set up on the internet

Carol xx

cloud9
22-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Thanks guys i received busy bee paperwork today but nothing as of yet from the others but im sure it will follow

Denise
22-10-2008, 01:54 PM
I have just registered with Busy Bees. I used the online system but to be honest, it would have been simpler to have done it all by post as I still had to post a copy of my certificate to them.

They then sent me a user number through the post and wanted me to either fax it back or post it with some additional details like date of birth and mothers maiden name, which I wasn't overly keen on doing.

I've just had an e-mail from them telling me how to activate my account but I have to wait 24 hours before it will be active.

It has all seemed very long winded and overly complicated to be honest.

My parents have said they have found me to set up thepayment. I just hope my first payment comes through ok.

Denise

ChocolateChip
22-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Just wondering how long it took for Busy Bees to set up? I did it online a couple of weeks ago but have not heard, was wondering whether I should give them a ring.

Denise
22-10-2008, 05:41 PM
They say to allow 10 working days. I rang them after that period and found out I hadn't sent a copy of my registration certificate, which wasn't really clear from the online registration. After that it took about a week to get my user id.

I got the email with my account password yesterday but it says to allow 24 working hours before activation. All very long winded and to be honest quite frustrating.