PDA

View Full Version : Hope you remember me???

cathchad
21-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Hi,
I joined the forum at the beginning of the year and used it quite regularly...but due to building work and several other factors i have been unable to log on...hope you are all well..the site is looking great and everyone seems just as friendly.xxx:p

sarah707
21-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Hello Cath!

I remember you :D

Good to see you back again... are things settling down?

cathchad
21-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Hi Sarah!!!!:clapping:
They seem to be, still got lots of work 2 do and not yet mindin in the extension,want to get the outdoor area a bit more secure before i let Ofsted round as i have an awful feeling they will wanna do my full inspection at the same time!!!!
One of the other childminders in my area had her inspection yest and got "Outstanding"...which has sent me into a bit of a frenzy lol.x
Hope your well.
C.x

Twinkles
21-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Welcome back. Your extention sounds exciting is it all for minding ?

cathchad
21-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi Twinkles,
Well its not just for minding,but its a massive 2 storey extension...which has now taken over a year...we are just at the finishing stages..but need a wall building outside to make things more secure...lord knows how long that will take lol!!! at the moment i only have a lounge 2 mind in, when we are done i will be using my new dining room,which has patio doors to the back garden..which bhopefully should have some decking on next year,i have a downstairs bathroom now nxt to the dining room,although saying that we have decided to take out the bath and instead plumb the washer into there and build a huge cupboard for storage,i have also been able to put some coat hooks up for the mindees...at the moment its just hang them on a radiator lol!!!!so all in all im very excited...but exhausted...and skint lol...:laughing:

angeldelight
24-10-2008, 09:50 AM
Good to see you back Cath

Hope we see much more of you now

Angel xx

cathchad
25-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Hiya Angel,
Thanks for that...gud to be back.xxxx

breezy
25-10-2008, 04:42 PM
I dont remember you, but I dont remember anything much to be honest:laughing: Anyway, glad you came back hope to chat soon!