PDA

View Full Version : gmtv!!

haribo
21-10-2008, 07:53 AM
just switched on lorraine kelly as have no kids this am and theres a childminder talking about all we have to do etc. she put her points across brilliantly and lorraine was amazed by what she was saying. is this the c.minder from on here who was talking about going on the telly? she was really good anyway , wish it could be repeated so more people got to see it . anyoe else catch it ? x

haribo
21-10-2008, 07:56 AM
oh lol sorry didnt see other thread :blush: will catch up now x

nannysue
21-10-2008, 07:59 AM
I also managed to watch the interview(i've also taped it to show a few mums later!) I think Lorraine was really surprised at the amount of extra work we have to do. The childminder was very good and put the point over well. :thumbsup: But Lorraine hit the nail on the head "they just want to play" Sue x

Chatterbox Childcare
21-10-2008, 08:01 AM
Have recorded it and will watch it later

Helpinghands
21-10-2008, 08:01 AM
oh lol sorry didnt see other thread :blush: will catch up now x

hahaha...we posted at exactly the same time! x

Helpinghands
21-10-2008, 08:03 AM
If anyone has missed it, I am 99% sure you can watch it online (GM.TV website)

Pedagog
21-10-2008, 08:07 AM
No missed it, never watch ITV

anita howarth
21-10-2008, 08:08 AM
i also caught the GMTV link about childminders giving up their jobs :( Lorraine didnt realise how paperwork was expected of us :panic: .................. BUT it should be on primetime tv so alot more veiwers could see just how much is we have have to do in a day/night and weekend :eek:

Im finding EYFS a bit over whelming i have to say , it makes me feel a little thick :huh: i have to say .... OFSTED need to set paperwork/rules we can all
stick too and suply us with all the paperwork and maybe plant a few more soddin trees whist they are at it :censored: i`m starting to rant i`m going for a brew

xx

emmadines
21-10-2008, 09:01 AM
If anyone has missed it, I am 99% sure you can watch it online (GM.TV website)

I have looked, you cant at the mo, just incase they didnt put it on I have emailed them to ask that they do. (I might have missed it on there)

the minder put her points across very well! I cant believe someone was willing to go on childminding unregistered!! what a risk to take? I like what I do (other then all the paperwork) but not enough to do it unregistered!!!

it was also nice to hear some parents points too!