PDA

View Full Version : Place your Bets

Pipsqueak
21-10-2008, 07:28 AM
right here as to whether my mindee (the one where Mum has gone to Oz and Dad is supposed to be bringing him Thursday and Friday) will turn up this week.
So far I have not had any other communications/confirmation either way what time Dad will be bringing LO on Thursday - which I had asked for.

Hubs money is on that they don't turn up, I am undecided and think I might go either way....

I am not ringing Dad - the ball is in his court.

Chatterbox Childcare
21-10-2008, 07:36 AM
I think you might be right - let us know

Raggydolls
21-10-2008, 09:22 AM
he is a bloke! he wont turn up and if he doesnt then ring him and say uve made other plans and now cant have him til mum is back, yey for being paid not to work

leanne
xx

devoncm
21-10-2008, 12:23 PM
you never know he might turn up just to have peace and quiet

miffy
21-10-2008, 01:05 PM
As long as you get paid I wouldn't worry either way.

Just carry on as usual - certainly don't wait in for him!

Miffy xx

Rubybubbles
21-10-2008, 01:30 PM
I don't think he will come

As long as you get paid I wouldn't worry either way.

Just carry on as usual - certainly don't wait in for him!

Miffy xx

here here!!

cloud9
21-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Personally regardless of whether the mum has paid or not the dad is mucking you around which is unfair.

I would be inclined to say as dad stated that he would not be bringing the lo you cannot have her even if he turns up.
Say that as you were told your service was not required for the next 3 weeks you have agreed to do extra hours for another parent. I certainly wouldn't be waiting around for him

I had a parent like this once he was a student so if he couldnt be bothered to get out of bed or had a late lecture he just wouldnt show up or would come hours later and it was really inconvenient and disruptive for the others

Mollymop
21-10-2008, 04:09 PM
It doesn't sound as if he will come, hunny. But then u never do know do ya?
I guess no xx

Pipsqueak
22-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Dad rang me tonight and grandparent will be dropping and collecting E tomorrow. Had to arrange for them to meet me at the drop in. won;t be working Friday - whoo a day of.

angeldelight
22-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Very surprised pip

Do you think they will turn up ?

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
22-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Dad was telling me he didn't think it was fair to E to keep him away from me for 3 weeks and I agreed that continuity of care and routine is very important. Think dad is just doing the motions because mum has had a go - and sending him to me for minimal hours tomorrow to keep mum of his case.

A BIG chunk of me says no they won;t turn up, hope they do though as I miss him.

angeldelight
22-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Yeah I hope they do too

Fingers crossed

xx

miffy
23-10-2008, 06:59 AM
Hope they don't mess you about today Pip.

Enjoy your day off tomorrow

Miffy xx

Alibali
23-10-2008, 09:08 AM
I guess he'll come and enjoy a day off playing computer games:)