PDA

View Full Version : Whats on your notice board?

Annie_T
20-10-2008, 09:32 AM
What do you have on your noticeboards?

im thinking -
eyfs poster
sickness notice
reg cert
first aid cert
parents news

but i know there must be other things but gone blank lol ..
i got an area i will display childrens work

sorry if posted before
thank you x

DCS
20-10-2008, 09:36 AM
hiya,

You must have up the green ofsted poster (theres a thread on here about it somewhere) and a copy of ofsted complaints document (sarahnev707 posted this somewhere)

HTH

Cecile
x

LOOPYLISA
20-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Menu for the week?

Sorry my minds a blank

Annie_T
20-10-2008, 12:03 PM
hiya,

You must have up the green ofsted poster (theres a thread on here about it somewhere) and a copy of ofsted complaints document (sarahnev707 posted this somewhere)

HTH

Cecile
x

oh forgot bout the other poster ... dont we get sent that when reg? .. dont want print it off if do coz use lot ink

Annie_T
20-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Menu for the week?

Sorry my minds a blank

oohh didnt think bout that lol thanks

Heaven Scent
20-10-2008, 12:42 PM
All others are on wall in cloak room so a lot of the time just have invoices in envelopes on notice board.

abba1772
20-10-2008, 03:37 PM
i also have the tax credits helpline on my notice board

nell57
20-10-2008, 04:52 PM
I have my public liability insurance cert on mine as well:D

Helen

Annie_T
20-10-2008, 05:02 PM
I have my public liability insurance cert on mine as well:D

Helen

DOH!! how can i forget to display that lol

thanks hun x

Helpinghands
20-10-2008, 06:44 PM
I have leaflets with info for parents about the benefits of Employment vouchers.

a copy of ofsted complaints document

I have created my own complaints/suggestions form. I was told this was ok?!?

Heaven Scent
20-10-2008, 09:20 PM
I have all certs either in frames on the wall and/or laminated and blue tacked to the wall in the cloak room area plus I have a magnetic notice board in there but never find anything to put on it except my invoices. I also have a file with lots and lots of information for parents in on any topic you can think of.

Chimps Childminding
22-10-2008, 06:53 PM
There so many certs. etc on my parent's noticeboard, that they don't really take a look at it anymore. Am thinking of having another (small one) with important notices etc for that day/week etc. on so they might take a bit more notice!:D

Ebs71
22-10-2008, 08:31 PM
hiya,

HTH

Cecile
x

:eek: Sorry...... which green poster? Im worried ive not had one, Ofsted and Early years have forgotten to give me loads of bits and bobs ( i findout about things from other cm's or you lovely ladies on here)

childmind04
23-10-2008, 06:24 AM
hiya,

HTH

Cecile
x

Will have to look for this green poster, i have the parents poster, i also put a copy of my news letter, just incase parents dont read theirs!!

As i only pick up from one school they send out a yearly planner and i have that up, its great for reminding parents about assembly and parents days

Susan

Annie_T
23-10-2008, 11:14 AM
poster can be found here .. ( hope it is that one)

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16327&highlight=ofsted+poster

childmind04
23-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Phew thats the one i had :)

I am correct in thinking we have to use our own complaints formand not one from ofsted like the old standards one??

Thank you
Susan

Ebs71
23-10-2008, 09:09 PM
looks like ive been forgotten again as i havn'y got one of those....... do i ring Ofsted for it or can it be copied from the thread link Annie gave us?

Sorry to be a pain xx:blush:

Annie_T
23-10-2008, 09:42 PM
looks like ive been forgotten again as i havn'y got one of those....... do i ring Ofsted for it or can it be copied from the thread link Annie gave us?

Sorry to be a pain xx:blush:

on the link is the download hun .. or comes like it on mine as a download .. click print and there you have the poster hun x

Ebs71
24-10-2008, 07:46 PM
on the link is the download hun .. or comes like it on mine as a download .. click print and there you have the poster hun x

Thanks Annie, will print one off tonight.....of course i will have to laminate lol xxx:p

DCS
25-10-2008, 09:47 PM
isn't the current parent poster predominantly green?:o