PDA

View Full Version : mothercare duolight?

haribo
19-10-2008, 07:50 PM
does anyone have this double buggy, i ordered one today in mothercare after trying a few in the shop and it feels very light and easy to push. i just cant move my other one that i got as a bargain in my local charity shop. its awfully heavy when the kids are in it and in fri i made a holy show trying to get out the playground the wheels just wouldnt budge:panic: :panic: i can see why it was given the charity shop :eek: im really looking forward to getting my new one , can anyone tell me if its as good with the kids in lol x

angeldelight
20-10-2008, 07:19 AM
I will bump this up for you

Angel xx

haribo
20-10-2008, 01:15 PM
oh must just be me then.:( will let you all know how i get on with it when it arrives ! x

gemhei
20-10-2008, 05:50 PM
As a rule i think the side by side ones are easier than the one in front of the other, if you get me. Ive tried pushing both and with my back i do find the side by side ones easier. Unfortunatly budget was tight and a friend of mine was selling her one in front of the other, brand new for £30 so i had little choice. If youre in no big rush Id try pushing kids round in house first and if its no good you can send it back has you havnt had it outside. Good luck

berkschick
20-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Ihave just had a nose on the Mothercare site.

It looks like my friends Graco side by side and that is now 12 years old and still going strong!

I hope you are as happy with yours :thumbsup:

haribo
20-10-2008, 08:25 PM
thanks for the replies. yes its like the graco isnt it , i always thought they looked bulky with that bar across,but its so light to push( well , without the kids) ! thats a good tip to try it in the house with kids in first, ill do that when it arrives:thumbsup: hope it comes soon so i an use it this week ,its half term next week and havet got the babies ;) x