PDA

View Full Version : Medicine

Trouble
17-01-2008, 05:49 PM
i had a parent come this morning and say
he has a chest infection can you give him his anti biotics their in the bag
i said have you written me a note to tell me how much and when
she said no so i said "i cant give it him without it" so off she went to her car and came back with a note and just as she was going said oh can you give him his inhaler aswell ive wrote it on the note, I dont know who these parents think they are:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

sarah707
17-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Poor you! I know exactly how you feel... hugs coming your way xx

:group hug:

Trouble
17-01-2008, 06:13 PM
THANK YOU SAVANAH

Rubybubbles
17-01-2008, 06:49 PM
i had a parent come this morning and say
he has a chest infection can you give him his anti biotics their in the bag
i said have you written me a note to tell me how much and when
she said no so i said "i cant give it him without it" so off she went to her car and came back with a note and just as she was going said oh can you give him his inhaler aswell ive wrote it on the note, I dont know who these parents think they are:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

what!! Talk about taking the p*&^!!! Have you been shown how to use the inhaler ect??

Trouble
17-01-2008, 07:29 PM
yes by another parents doctor and how to use an epipen.But if my child had antibiotics and had to have an inhaler after a long space of time i would be at home not going for coffee with my friends:angry: :angry:

berkschick
17-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Thats terrible!

I would struggle to leave one of mine if they needed that much medicine.

Was she really just off for a coffee morning? :angry:

Love

Debbie

Trouble
17-01-2008, 07:39 PM
yep, she had her scruffs on and my neighbour saw her in the coffee shop!!!!She doesnt work near here so it wasnt her lunch break. Last time he was ill it took me 4 hours to get hold of her and she had been down town all day, which i had a feeling she would be so i nearly went to the cafe with him!!!!!:eek: I was not impressed, and unfortunetly i couldnt keep it in when she came to pick him up so i went mad.:angry: :angry:

kellyg
17-01-2008, 07:53 PM
I dont blame you for going mad, it really makes me wonder why some people have children - a friend of mine used to work in a nursery and there were full timers there and their mothers did not work, just went of for coffee....saunas....shopping etc etc, the poor children miss out on so much interation and she told me many longed for cuddles from their Mummy when she arrive to collect, she simply told them its time to go etc. I miss my daughter if I leave her 1 hour so its so shocking to me!

Surely this mother should have either taken the time to explain and write in detail the little ones instructions or called him in sick....silly woman!

I feel for you and hope I dont get any Mums (or Dads) like this, I am far too big mouthed to keep it stum :mad:

Trouble
17-01-2008, 07:55 PM
i have a worse one that her but i have to bite my lip or i will do damage:angry:

kellyg
17-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Oh no, really?! Poor you! Well at least the kids get love and care from you hey...it could be worse, they could be stuck with them 24/7 lol!

Trouble
17-01-2008, 08:05 PM
thats so true they are lovely kids i would be proud if they were mine:D :D

berkschick
17-01-2008, 08:43 PM
OMG I cant believe her, what a cheek!

Why is it that they always have such lovely kids though?

DD1 who is 13 has a best friend who is such a lovely girl but she has had such a tough life so far :mad: Her Mum doesnt give a stuff, is never in, spends all her money on drinking and holidays ( without her DD). Her DD had scruffy clothes, never goes anywhere etc. I recently had her for 4 days while her mother went away and the poor girl had no credit on her phone and no money on her. :angry: I know thats only material things but if I was leaving any of my kids for 4 days and nights I would want them to be able to reach me if I was needed and I would never leave them with no money! It cost me a fortune because I had to pay for cinema, swimming etc.

smartypants
17-01-2008, 10:14 PM
I bet you had to grit your teeth :angry:

I know how you feel as one of my parents always give me her kids when they are ill!!!

I have a poster on my front door to say " IF YOUR CHILD IS ILL PLEASE KEEP THEM AT HOME" !!!

But does she NO :angry: then moans when i get it and have to have time off!!

Some parents just dont seem to get the message do they!!!!!!