PDA

View Full Version : Triple buggy recommendations

acorns
17-10-2008, 11:59 PM
I may be taking on a third baby :eek: and as I have no car I need to walk everywhere. I'd like to know if any of you know of a good triple buggy & how you have got on with it. It's just one of things things whirling around my head whilst thinking about managing with three under 2

melanieabigail2004
18-10-2008, 07:53 AM
I've got one of these - http://www.jusonne.co.uk/sport-double-jogger-with-toddler-seat-pushchair-stroller-twin-444-p.asp

I bought the buggy second hand off ebay and imported the seat from New Zealand. Total cost £156.

It is the same width as a standard side by side and fits through most doorways.

Mel

Angela234
18-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Looks good, wouldn't be any good for me with steps what if its raining! can you get a raincover to fit?

Looks like you got a good buy

Angela

melanieabigail2004
18-10-2008, 10:29 AM
The raincover fits the double buggy but not the front seat so my daughter goes in there with her rainsuit and wellies - I have heard that a company does make a cover for all three but can't seem to find it!

Mel

sue32
18-10-2008, 10:52 AM
I got a triple buggy of ebay it was new. It is three in a row and does fit along most pavements but had no rain cover with it. I does what I need as I have three under two but have to do school pick ups and it is very busy in play ground so wanted to have all the children in a pushchair.

tomthumb
18-10-2008, 12:16 PM
after a lot of consideration and searching the web for best option, I have gone for a double buggy (one in front of the other) and a buggypod.
I will have 3 under two as well in a couple of weeks. I need to drive to my daughter's school so needed something practical (ie need to fold easily). Like you, I want to be able to get round everywhere as well (shops, library...)
I am expecting to receive everything next week so will let you know!
Good luck anyway

Elodie X

PS: The cheapest triple buggy I have found is the o'baby one from kiddicare.

berkschick
18-10-2008, 12:20 PM
I have 3 under 2 everyday.

I have the Obaby triple. I got it from Mothercare for £149.99 and it came with a raincover.

It fits along the path fine and is only slightly wider than my side by side double was.

I cant get into the local shop with it which is the only thing!

brillminder
03-11-2008, 01:19 PM
please see my for sale listing

tomthumb
03-11-2008, 01:26 PM
This morning was my first day with the 3 under twos and I survived the morning school run!!
Everyone was staring at my travelling system but \i find it good and the buggypod is good fun, my lo loves it. It folds as well and fits in my car so really positive first experience!!:clapping: :clapping:
Oh, and I can seem to fit everywhere, will be using it in town and playgroups this week so we'll see!!

Elodie X

acorns
07-11-2008, 11:27 AM
I stopped a mum in the street the other day with one of the buggy pods on a double buggy & she was really pleased with it, so this may be the way to go. Let us know how you get on with yours - i Just wonder how long it would last as the seat looks quite small

gailee
07-11-2008, 07:33 PM
i used my buggy pod its abit fiddley and trying to collapse it down when finished i struggle trying to push the button thats on the side. but ok i fitted it on my graco duo stadium it was ok pushing up to school but coming home god my arms and back hurt i know i'm not fit who needs to go to the gym when your pushing 3 toddlers !! :p but def conversation starter