PDA

View Full Version : Behaviour reward charts?

Angela234
17-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Do you know of any good behaviour reward charts suitable for a child just 2

Trying ways of helping 2 year old to stop hitting, throwing and tamtrums

Have seen some around wondered what anyone else uses especially for such a young child, and what rewards do you do say the end of week

Also you you know of any signs or posters i could put up for house rules with pictures on, "like play together nicely" "play nicely with toys and books"

Angela

Minnie mouse
17-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Could a reward be baking cakes for example. Theres some good charts on the bromley website and i have a poster of house rules but cant remember where i got it from. Have you tried bromley?

Angela234
17-10-2008, 05:24 PM
have just printed off house rules (changed wording slightly) from bromley didn't think of there, thanks.

He doesn't stick at an activity for long when we do cooking after a bit of mixing he tries throwing it have to be on your toes with him.

Still looking for reward charts!

Angela

nannysue
17-10-2008, 05:26 PM
childminding resourses have some very good sticker charts all free to print. Sue x

Minnie mouse
17-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Bromley have reward charts too x

Dragonfly
17-10-2008, 07:53 PM
WHSmiths have them sure I saw them the other day whilst looking at stickers:)

cloud9
17-10-2008, 08:09 PM
I recently bought some big poster ones from my local library. They were £5 for 3 and you use a wipeable pen to put in whatever chores or behaviour you want for the day e.g. No smacking, help tidy the toys away etc. They are also really colourful