PDA

View Full Version : I survived!!!!

Donkey
17-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Today I have had 3 under 5 for 3 hours, yes I know only 3 hours but I feel pleased with my acheivement..

o is 2.5 and as behaviour issues along with epilepsy and likes lots of 1-2-1 attention. he has a throwing schema too, but I think we are working through this and only throwing the soft balls rather than the hard blocks :rolleyes:

s is 13 months old and has never really been in any kind of day care. a proper mummies baby, was fine for the first 20 minutes, then proceeded to cry for the next 2 hours. looking after while mum was on a course so didnt get chance to do the in depth questionaire, she filled in consent forms before she left though (she is not paying, the training provider is) s then fell asleep on me, woke up when tried to put down, then fell asleep on me

then there is my angel daughter abi who is 11 months and 23 days, she has been as good as gold bless her, never whimpers about sharing her toys, takes it in her stride that mummy has another baby fast asleep on her and another child sat close to her.

they both left an hour ago and my LO is fast asleep having a nap, so I am having a 5 minute sit down, before I go and wipe all the toys down and tidy up.

hows everyone elses day going?

sarah707
17-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Sounds like you were born to the job! :D

Donkey
17-10-2008, 12:58 PM
i wouldn't go that far!!! we will see after a 50 hour week of it.... if I ever get mindees in for that length of time...

despite the fact that I didnt have any conrete plans for them today things went a little better as dp wasn't saying 'he has picked this up, and he has just thrown that' which meant my stress levels were lower

need to wait till my portable high chair arrives then i can have all 3 round the table painting :D

acorns
17-10-2008, 11:02 PM
well done - I have two 15m old's (1 is mine!) & have been wondering about taking on a third, older one. Depends on what kind of day we've had as to whether I think it's a good idea or not!!