PDA

View Full Version : 6 and a half hours to go!

Mollymop
17-10-2008, 11:10 AM
That is how I am feeling at the moment.

It is going to get worse at 3pm - and an extra child for a few hours to help my cousin out. Oh please, please make the next 6 hours go quick!!

sarah707
17-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Oh dear :(

Do you have something nice planned for the weekend you can focus on? :D

angeldelight
17-10-2008, 11:13 AM
I agree Sandra

Please please make the next 6 hours go super duper quick ha

xx

Noodles
17-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Nooooooooooo dont go too quick my weekend has already started:) :)

sue m
17-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Same here Carol!!!!!!

Just keep thinking BACARDI TONIGHT and don't keep looking at the clock flower. x x

Mollymop
17-10-2008, 11:55 AM
It's pants!!!!

Baby has been whingey (screaming on the school run and all the way home - cos she doesn't like going in the buggy and everyone staring, like they do when they hear a child crying) then she has been really grumpy all morning. (she is like this every single friday for some reason)
My cousin takes the pee out of me by asking "can you pick Summer up on friday after school? Thanks hun xx" via facebook.
I told her I was full ( little lie there, I have the room for her today, but she doesn't know that)
But because she is going with her mum and dad, dad who is dying of cancer to the hospital of course I am going to agree to it.
But it is going to be a nightmare.
L - screaming and whinging. E - being as boisterous as ever and hitting out all the time. I - Wanting my attention at all times and chasing the dog and telling tales on the others. Summer - human-child questionnairess of the whole of east anglia - Why this, why's that - can I go upstairs, why not, why's this. Caitlin - mummy! E just stuck her tongue out, please can we have the glitter out. Mum! Ism won't share. And Tim - Ohhh it is sooo noisey mum, mum tell him he is doing my head in!
All at once!!

So hurry up and get it over and done with!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
17-10-2008, 12:01 PM
You sound like your having a day of it, chuck em all in the garden and lock the door ha ha, no im sorry your day is so pants, roll on home time then you can relax x

mum22
17-10-2008, 02:28 PM
3 hours more for me - been a really awful week am so so tired and no lie in tomorrow as have DHC unit 4 to do - still will be having large glass tonight and an even larger glass tomorrow night.........:clapping:

Mollymop
17-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Phew All done and all gone! It wasn't that bad after all!!!

Trouble
17-10-2008, 05:39 PM
:group hug: it over now sandra,

you can relax now with bacardi and:thumbsup:

enjoy your weekend

d

LisaH
17-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Have a good weekend Sandra, you deserve it.:)