PDA

View Full Version : Motivation

Chatterbox Childcare
17-10-2008, 10:00 AM
I have been following the Cambridge diet for the last 13 weeks which suits me as I don't have time to eat and used to pick all day and binge on rubbish at night.

I have lost 2stone 12lbs but it has now slowed down as I cannot drink the water. It feels great when people comment on my size and I have now thrown my "fat" clothes out which I am determind will never return.

Dee has a great weight loss and her weekly entries were motivation but now I am finding that I want to pick.

Maybe I should follow Spangles lead and get the Wii fit out again!

An other ideas

deeb66
17-10-2008, 02:28 PM
I think you have done so well Debbie and urge you not to give up.

I think it is natural for motivation to wane a bit......I know I didbut I had such a huge support from people on this forum and from all my other friends that I met with weekly at groups or at meetings etc......

I definately couldn't have got as far as I did without their support and was amazed (and still am) with all the encouragement they gave me every single week.

I do think that you kind of start getting comfortable with yourself if you know what I mean.....I know I did especially as I haven't been anywhere near at my current weight for over 13 years.

I think a good way of over comming that 'comfortableness' is to get hubby/other half to take pictures of you from all angles both fully clothed and naked......would recommend that you use digital camera ;)

It certainly worked for me and has now given me the motivation to carry on and work to get that last 2 stone off.

I do think that committing to some sort of fitness program is good.....if the Wii works for you then yes definately get it out again..........I have personally found that paying out for a gym membership every month has helped me get of my bum and go and workout a couple of times a week.

Have you thought of going off and doing a regular aerobics class each week?

The only thing I would say is to be careful about the amount of 'extra' exercise that you do as you a on so few calories.

If you are struggling at anytime you are always more than welcome to send me a PM........even if I don't get time to log onto the forum I will still get your message as it is forwarded directly to my email and I do check my emails everyday.

Keep up the good work......I think you have done brilliantly :)

Chatterbox Childcare
19-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks Dee

Your comments have given me a boost

Just have to get back to the water

Tily Bud
19-10-2008, 01:24 PM
I too think you have done briliantly Debbie , keep up the good work xx

miffy
19-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Keep going Debbie - I know you can do it :)

Miffy xx

angeldelight
20-10-2008, 07:44 AM
Well done Debbie keep up the good work

Angel xx

ajs
20-10-2008, 08:12 AM
debbie you are a star
keep up the good work

dee you're an inspiration to us all