PDA

View Full Version : I've lost a stone! Yeeha!

Spangles
17-10-2008, 09:19 AM
I have lost a stone since 6th September! Woohoo!!!!

It's amazing! I have just stuck to meals only and exercised practically every day and that's it! Not even diet meals, just normal ones!

Mind you, I did use to eat a LOT of snacks - mainly biscuits and chocolate!

I do Charlie Brooks dvd 3 x a week and my wii fit stepper whilst watching tv for 30 mins to 1 hour the other days!

It's weird because I've still got 11lbs to go and yet I can fit in all my tops that I used to wear and my legs are much smaller - although can't yet get back in my old jeans! It must just be because I'm toning up, I can really feel the difference which is great incentive to keep going!

I'm so excited! Can you tell? Ha ha!

I didn't say I was dieting on here because I've done that so many times and I only last two days if I'm lucky!

angeldelight
17-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Thats great news Lorri

Well done to you I know you have tired lots of times

Just goes to show how much you were snacking before

Well done

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
17-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Well done you :clapping:

sue m
17-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Fantastic, well done you :clapping: :D

I need to lose weight but I snack all day too. :panic:

Spangles
17-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Thank you!

It's actually easier for me to do this at the moment because Darren's away and I have more time to exercise in the evenings and he's not here buying me chocolate and buying himself biscuits which I then have to help him eat because I'm nice like that!

emler
17-10-2008, 09:55 AM
That's fantastic Lorri - well done you :thumbsup:

Chatterbox Childcare
17-10-2008, 09:57 AM
That is excellent news - well done

LittleMissSparkles
17-10-2008, 12:04 PM
:clapping: WELL DONE YOU :clapping:

That is fabulous xxx

katickles
17-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Well done you - like you say you have a great incentive now aswell to finish the last 11lbs :clapping:

Go Lorri, Go Lorri, Go Lorri :clapping:

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/22/2229/222928.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

nannysue
17-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Well Done. :thumbsup: thats fantastic!!!

Sue x

deeb66
17-10-2008, 02:10 PM
That is fantastic news Lorri

Well done you :clapping: :clapping:

mum22
17-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Wow spangles that is so fab - check me out i bought a tin of slimfast last week at tesco cos there were cheap to give me a (another lol) kick start and it is still in cupboard hahaha

well done you

Tatia
18-10-2008, 08:39 AM
Well done! I'm really happy for you. I think you are proving to me what I already know (but can't seem to stick with) that exercise and moderation, not necassarily dieting, is very effective for weight loss, at least for me. Thanks for that. You've re-inspired me.:D

carolinel
18-10-2008, 08:44 AM
I've found your stone Lorri!!! it's on my tummy!! you can have it back if you want!

well done, i'm am not at all jealous!!

OrlandoBelle
18-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Well done you!:clapping: I bought a Wii fit yesterday. It's the best thing since sliced bread! It has told me I am a tad overweight :blush: and I have set myself the target to lose 1st 4lb. Which is the equivalent to 3lb every fortnight. I really need to tone up or else my love handles are not going to fit into my wedding dress in 8 months time! Biscuits and chocolate are also my downfall. From now on its fruit in replacement of snacks and healthier meals!!!

I really reccommend a Wii Fit to anyone trying to lose weight. You feel more like you're playing a game than excercising which is great.
I suffer from back pain and bad posture and it feels better already. I have only done 40 mins last night and 30 mins this morning! Will definately be keeping it up!:)

Spangles
18-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Go on Tatia you can do it!

For me, I think it works better because on a Saturday I let my hair down and eat what I want so all week I eat like a normal person and on Saturday I eat like me! Ha ha! Today I've got a pepperoni pizza for tonight (after my Charlie Brooks workout though!) and a belgian bun!

The rest of the week though I will eat and stick to normal meals and nothing in between and it seems to be working really well.

I'm addicted to the exercise too as I can't bear to not do it, I feel very frustrated if I can't do any for some reason and on my exercise day off I keep thinking about it and I'm really tempted to do some and have to force myself not to - odd isn't it!

If I can do it anyone can believe me, I have been on here so many times announcing that I'm going to start a diet on the Monday and given up by the Friday, it's embarassing!

If everyone starts on Monday just think how much weight you will have lost by Christmas!

FizzysFriends
18-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Exercise is my downfall!!

Rubybubbles
18-10-2008, 12:17 PM
well done lorri