PDA

View Full Version : newbee no show- feeling let down

sassy
17-01-2008, 12:54 PM
had arranged to meet a mew mum today at 11am,

tidyed house and waited but no show, can't help but feel a little let down, no phone call and i don't seam to have her number as she called last week.
maybe there was a problem her end , but dont know

was really excited as it was a 3 month old part time, then full time x

oh well next time hey

sassy- looking forward to friday x

Twinkles
17-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Oh! thats so disappointing maybe she has a good reason and will call later.
Good luck.

miffy
17-01-2008, 01:00 PM
It always disappointing when this happens but there may be a genuine reason why she hasn't come

There's not much you can do if you don't have a contact number for her except wait and see if she gets in touch again

Fingers crossed she does

Miffy xx

Banana
17-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Oh that is a shame. Maybe she did genuinely forget and she will call you later.

One good piece of advice I've had off the forum is to have an enquiry pad so that when a potential customer calls then you can take details like name phoine number etc and then if things like this happen you can call them back!

Hope that she does call with an explanation. Try not to feel to down about it!

x

ma7ie
17-01-2008, 01:09 PM
It happened to me on Friday. Lady with 9 month old girl, supposed to come round at 2pm and didn't turn up. I text her but no answer :angry:

No point in worrying about it, just put it down to experience.

Marie x

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
17-01-2008, 02:04 PM
That is one of the downfalls of this job I have had it happen to me a few times luckly not many but it does get you down. I am sure you will get a phone call and fill the space anyway.

Good luck.

Lorraine xx

carolinel
17-01-2008, 02:42 PM
oh what a shame, i bet you're well dissappointed. hopefully something just came up and she forgot. fingers crossed.

sarah707
17-01-2008, 03:45 PM
It makes me cross when they do this! I think sometimes they ring around lots of different people and just either forget or talk to someone later on down the list they prefer...

Don't take it personally... most of our lives would be much easier without parents :laughing:

Mollymop
17-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Sorry to hear that Sassy, I hope you do hear something form the parent as there may have been something worng, or a miss understanding of times, dates, etc.
If not, chin up honey, don't worry about it. XX

angeldelight
17-01-2008, 05:23 PM
sorry to hear that sassy poor you and how annoying

i think most of us have had this happen

things can only get better - hope you get some calls soon

angel x

Minnie Minx
17-01-2008, 05:58 PM
oh hun, hugs, hopefully she'll phone either this evening or tomorrow, fingers crossed that you get another mindee soon

xx

sassy
17-01-2008, 07:00 PM
hi and a big thanks to everyone who has replied....i just shouldn't have got out of bed this morning- every thing that could have gone wrong did

think i will get a glass of wine & chocolate to cheer myself up !!!!- only a small glass as have to be up at 6 am for first mindee

got two great mindee's and my two girlies so its ok,

hope to get more calls soon x x:laughing: :laughing:

lindylou
17-01-2008, 07:02 PM
How annoying why cant people give you the common curtesy of a 2 minute phone call they are just ignorant no manners
Linxx

berkschick
17-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Nightmare, it is so annoying when people let you down like that.

Love

Debbie