PDA

View Full Version : You are really inconsiderate!

Schnakes
16-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Right! Thats it! Ive had enough!! I have to get up at 5:50am tommorow, and you lot INSIST on having really interesting conversations. Im fed up - you're so inconsiderate - dont you know how tired Im going to be in the morning?? But no. You keep on MAKING me read (hypnosis or something, Im sure!) and I should be in bed!! I hope you lot are ashamed of yourselves.....!!! :angry: :blush: :laughing:

No really....Im sooooooooooo tired, but I cant stop clicking...I sound like someone off of Trainspotting...."Just one more thread"....!!!

:thumbsup:

Sx

ajs
16-10-2008, 09:36 PM
it's addictive for definate

good luck though getting up at that time i have enough trouble waking up at 7

Andrea08
16-10-2008, 09:39 PM
some one did say that this forum was addictive mmm think we are brainwashed keep clicking and reading lol

its time we had an alarm and sarah shouts out bed time ladies n gents lol xxx
who will tuck you in ? x

Schnakes
16-10-2008, 09:42 PM
who will tuck you in

Pfft!! My own sweet self!!! Maybe thats why I find it so hard to go to bed...if I had a lovely man to tuck me in Id be in bed 7pm sharp! LOL!!! :clapping:

Sx

Andrea08
16-10-2008, 09:47 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: ohhhh pmsl after the week ive had that has just FMB (dont ask too rude lol)

men ohhh hun u dont need a man,
they dont even put the right bins out on the right day!!

get a rabbit sorry i didnt realy say that but it past 9pm

Schnakes
16-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Ah, Andrea - Ive got a man...been with the ****** for 12 years now...sadly he neither puts the bins out OR tucks me into bed. :( Still...he pays the mortgage so hes good for something! :rolleyes:

Sx

Schnakes
16-10-2008, 09:54 PM
PS...Rabbit?? Im sure I dont know what you mean?! :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :blush:

Sx

PPS - I love smilies!!! :littleangel:

Andrea08
16-10-2008, 10:03 PM
ohhhh to think a few hrs ago i was in tears and ready to pack it all in
now,,, im in tears and cana click the red box wid the white x and go bed

i love this forum :thank you: :welldone: :cheerleader:

Schnakes
16-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Oh no - what has happened, I must have missed something? Whats the matter?

Sx

Andrea08
16-10-2008, 10:10 PM
oh sorry very long story and long few wks,

but its the pips on er that keep us going i only joined coz this woman called sarah707 spotted me on another forum and sent me ere ...
not slept in 4 weeks fingers stuck to keyboard and ass to office chair lol

i just worry too much about everything but ofsted scare d cr.. out of me.
i stick around to change the subject n try to smile and more often than not some1 out there makes me feel good,

i found a big family in this forum glad no 1 realy knows me bk home lol

Chatterbox Childcare
16-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Don't let Ofsted scare you. What can they do???

Best advice I can give is "they are not your employers". As long as you can justify what you are doing they can only give recommendations.

Chin up and sleep!!!!!!!

Blaze
16-10-2008, 11:46 PM
rabbit...keep up ...the cone is what's being talked about now...for my full credentials you'll have to wait till your a full member!:blush: :D

Rubybubbles
17-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Oh no - what has happened, I must have missed something? Whats the matter?

Sx

see you made it to bed when you wanted to go:laughing:

good to see you back and active S xx

Schnakes
18-10-2008, 10:45 AM
You too, Rubybubbles! :welldone: :group hug:
Sx

sue m
18-10-2008, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=Schnakes;250950]PS...Rabbit?? Im sure I dont know what you mean?! :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :blush:

I can't do this quote business but Schnakes, that gave me the best laugh I've had for a while!!! :clapping: :thumbsup: