PDA

View Full Version : Hi! - newbie!

mum2two
17-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Hi all. Just discovered this site, and it's great with all the info, advice & ideas.

I'm Kelly, & have been childminding for a year (just) now. I have 2 kids of my own, and currently have 9 on my books, ranging in ages from 2 - 9!

It took me a while to get my numbers up, and have only just really got them since Oct, so still trying to get my head around planning & trying to organise things during hols for such a wide age range!

They started with me after oct half term, & I didn't work xmas, so Feb half term is going to be my first time having 6 kids in the house at once! Not sure what I'm thinking about that yet.... :panic:

Hope I get to know a lot of you, and learn a lot more. I'm starting to panic about the EYFS stuff, as it's just so much for us to take in, in the short training courses they do.

Kelly x

emler
17-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi Kelly

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are really busy already which is great news.
Look forward to chatting with you more

Emler x

Banana
17-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Hi kelly.

Great that you have found the forum!! Big welcom to you!

Look forward to chatting more and hope you find lots of inmfo on here to help you!! Im always finding great advice and everyone is only to happy to help!

xx