PDA

View Full Version : Well well well

Minnie mouse
15-10-2008, 12:47 PM
I have just been having a sort out as im planning on decorating my play room whilst i have 2 weeks off and i have found my ost number from ofsted so that i can do my sef online, and there was me sayin i hadnt received one or even know about the sef. (to be fair tho i was on maternity leave when it arrived hence the reason i just found it amongst junk) oh dear my son is just trying to drink a mini bottle of anti bacterial surface cleanser. (hard work having a sort out when you have a baby and no family to babysit :mad: Anyway i was thinking that was me getting off with phoning ofsted but my sons 1 next week so i guess il have to let them know so they can change my registration certificate.(But im gonna wait til all my paperwork is done as there waiting for me to tell them i have mindees again so they can do an inspection.) Oh dear there goes the stack of shelves now, best go................................ :eek:

Rubybubbles
15-10-2008, 01:06 PM
oh dear!!! hope ds okay:eek:

I have no family around either, it can be very hard work! I would get onto ofsted now about the change they can;t pull anything out at the minute:censored: (sorry)

Minnie mouse
15-10-2008, 01:10 PM
What do you mean they cant pull anything out? Sorry i cant think straight today x

Rubybubbles
15-10-2008, 07:39 PM
What do you mean they cant pull anything out? Sorry i cant think straight today x

better not put on here would get booted out for bad language haha