PDA

View Full Version : Excellent

Rubybubbles
14-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Went along to Asda today (first time in new area!) I normally internet shop too.

Well I came out with 3 peg puzzles:o , one for seasons, one for numbers and one for weather (cloudy, windy ect) because I just don't have enough :laughing: and loads of wooden music toys:panic:

OMG hahaha only went for a look!

there you go:jump for joy:

Andrea08
14-10-2008, 01:30 PM
its like me lol looked on a link for one thing spent a fortune on loads of other bit n bobs that i didnt need
its fun to shop good for the heart
x

Rubybubbles
14-10-2008, 09:54 PM
its like me lol looked on a link for one thing spent a fortune on loads of other bit n bobs that i didnt need
its fun to shop good for the heart
x

:laughing: not hubby mind:laughing: how much£££££ I can hear him now

Andrea08
14-10-2008, 10:32 PM
pmsl:ROFL1: :cheerleader: ohhh the joys of being me NO MAN will eva have a say about what i do , spend, or save, eva again hehehehehe

COZ ITS ALL MINEEEEE lol i work for it and i keep good house for my kids and the rest is for what i want it to be for,,, it could take me yrs to save 4 a holliday but it will be my savings and hard work gettin us there ,

i do miss the little spouts,,,,how much did you say that cost hehehe
all fun in love n war,
hide all reciepts hun and lie :p

still good to spend now n then it could be better than s@x wellll depends who wid like but i love to shop now n then n go mad

now wheres my xmas shopping list:eek: ohhhh how many gifts do d kids want and a wii fit omg how much they are jokin meeeeee

lol good night

Annie_T
15-10-2008, 01:40 PM
well done hun, i often do things like that .. go in for one thing and end up with others haha