PDA

View Full Version : Yet another enquiry

Shirlwith3
12-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Had a email via netmums on friday night enquiring about childcare for her 81/2 month old son, well she has just returned my phone call and said she wanted part time but basically she said she is willing to take what days/hours I can offer plus evening too as I have started to do babysitting too whihc she wants too.

She is popping round tomorrow afternoon for a chat, luckily I can offer a full day on thursday as my mindee who is 10 months I don't have her that day so can offer that day staright away then after Dec is she wants more days I can offer them.

things are looking up

Shirl

Hebs
12-10-2008, 11:23 AM
:clapping:

good luck hun

emler
12-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Good luck tomorrow :thumbsup:

Shirlwith3
14-10-2008, 05:36 AM
Well that will be another contract sined next week, so I have managed to fill the one day that I have free, Mum works at our local harvester & dad manageres the place plus they live there so we have agreed that I will have J on thurday all day that I will go there to babysit a couple nights a week. We are starting settling in sessions next week when mum signs contracts plus let me now what nights she wants.

all I need is either the lady that came to see me last week to say yes we want to to care for H or to have a another full time to st start after christmas. Then money wise I will be better of without taking on afterschoolers.

Shirl

charleyfarley
14-10-2008, 05:56 AM
Well done Shirl, that's great news:clapping:

It's a great feeling when they sign up :thumbsup:

Hope the other parent gets back to you soon

Carol xx

angeldelight
14-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Well done Shirl

Angel xx