PDA

View Full Version : My delightful darling boy...not!!!

Schnakes
11-10-2008, 08:22 AM
I was saying goodbye to one of my parents last night, we were taking ages, chatting about what we had done that day etc...she asked where my son was, as her daughter likes to say goodbye to hime before she goes. I said "hes in the toilet"...even then I thought to myself..hang on..hes been up there ages, whats he doing...but carried on chatting....when she left I went upstairs to investigate - hes got my lipstick off the bathroom shelf (hes 3), scooped out the entire amount and rubbed it:
* all over the bath and floor
* over the bathroom door
* on the lightswitch
*On a pair of trousers I had hanging up to dry
* five nice big handprints down my beautiful wood panelled hallway
* all over the stairgate
* a huge great smudge on the bathrrom wall
Who knew lipstick could go so far!

Just what I need after 12 hours work on a Friday night!! :rolleyes:

Sx

Minstrel
11-10-2008, 08:24 AM
oooo NO!!
how did you get it off? might be a handy tip in that??!
I once had a similar experience with my son and a pot of Sudacrem!

ajs
11-10-2008, 08:45 AM
oh dear
i hope it wasn't an expensive one oooops

angeldelight
11-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Sorry but I think thats really funny

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not that I would be laughing if it would have happened to me ha

Hope you managed to get it all off

Angel xx

Monkey1
11-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Well if it makes you feel better you could think of how much he has covered in EYFS in just a short time. He has been mark making, expressing himself and his creativity. He is developing his personal development and his knowledge and understanding of the world, ie, what colour mummys face goes when she is cross! Get him to cover problem solving, numeracy etc by working out how to get the damm stuff off and to see how long it takes etc:laughing:

Monkey1
11-10-2008, 08:57 AM
.....and if that doesn't help......you will look back on that in years to come and laugh!:D

Monkey1
11-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Did you get it off?

Rubybubbles
11-10-2008, 05:16 PM
oh no:laughing:

sorry I would off blown my top if was one of mine:blush:

hope you got it all off, thats what happens if you find the time to think about wearing make-up haha

breezy
11-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooops, dd did that with aqueous cream! Arent kids great:laughing:

miffy
11-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Well if it makes you feel better you could think of how much he has covered in EYFS in just a short time. He has been mark making, expressing himself and his creativity. He is developing his personal development and his knowledge and understanding of the world, ie, what colour mummys face goes when she is cross! Get him to cover problem solving, numeracy etc by working out how to get the damm stuff off and to see how long it takes etc:laughing:

Very funny Monkey :laughing:

Hope it came off S.

Miffy xx

Schnakes
13-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Haha - some funny replies!!

I did get it off...I used flash spray. Well...its still on the wood in the hallway, but its come off everything else!!

I think hes got a taste for it though. Yesterday I came upstairs to find him sat with a bottle of Johnsons baby lotion which is literally all over my bedroom carpet, the books by my bed, the hoover which I had lazily left in there the day before and he had squirted in my daughters school shoes too. I dont know whats got into him!!!

Sx

Andrea08
13-10-2008, 01:19 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: ohhhh im sorry but who needs to look in JOKES when there are moments like this,, i sooo remember my daughter doing just the same think with my make-up bag full of "Best Stuff!" sorry im sure you were mad at first but you should have taken photoes so when he gets married you can get your own back!!xxx

Rubybubbles
13-10-2008, 01:25 PM
S I think you need to do more risk assesments upstairs for you own son:laughing:

ruby
13-10-2008, 03:04 PM
i am so sorry but i couldn't help laughing the first time and then to go and do it a second time well :laughing: :laughing:

hope you managed to clear it up

cathy

Nettynoo
14-10-2008, 07:59 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Good to see your son is in touch with his feminine side!!!!!!!!:laughing:

Andrea08
14-10-2008, 08:15 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Good to see your son is in touch with his feminine side!!!!!!!!:laughing:

PMSL :laughing: ANY OTHER little :littleangel: n there accidents im having a gr8 time reading these xx

Schnakes
15-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Well, the carpet is still squishy...at least when I walk in my room I'll get nice moisturised feet!! :laughing:

Sx

LisaH
15-10-2008, 07:28 PM
LOL, bless him the little tinker!!

My kids always seem to get into mischief when I'm chatting with parents. They seem to know that me nattering buys them loads of time.:laughing: