PDA

View Full Version : How are you all getting on then?

Pudding Girl
16-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Not been on for a bit, having a break :)

Hows everyone doing, keeping up with their health and fitness regimes?

It's all still SW all the way here, got WI tonight should be ok I think, hoping to lose a lb to get to 14stone wooo!!

It was amazing how many new people started club last week, remains to be seen how many come back though ;) I predict some astouding losses for the first week which will make the regs losses look really bad lol

SO bring me upto date and tell me how you are doing :)

Blaze
16-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey,
Wondered where you'd got too! I've yet to start properly:rolleyes:
Good luck in your weigh in tonight..let us know how you get on!
Tasha:)

Rubybubbles
16-01-2008, 06:36 PM
I've had a qourn chilli:) , still doing well feeling like poo tonight so need to stay away from the food!!

Monkey1
16-01-2008, 08:41 PM
I'm sticking to it more this week after i put on 2lbs last week :blush: :blush:

sarah707
16-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi Lou! I'm not one of the dieters - I'll just stay fat for now! :p

But I wanted to say 'hi' not seen you on here for ages and are you ok? :D

Pudding Girl
16-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Yes I'm fine ta :D

I maintained this week, really gutted as I have been 100% too, while my friend who ate cheesecake 3 nights this week lost 1.5lbs :(

Spangles
16-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi Lou

Good to see you!

Maintaining is good, I know it's disappointing if you've been good but it is still really good.

I'm still being good as well, not even really tempted to be bad particularly - not like normal! What's really helped me is that I've cut down on my trips to food shops! If I go in one for anything i.e. a paper or whatever I always seem to have to buy chocolate or biscuits so now I avoid all that and save loads of money too!

I thought you were going to a women's instititute meeting tonight when I saw 'WI' in your message - what a drip!

Good luck for this coming week!

Minnie Minx
16-01-2008, 10:12 PM
oh lou, maintaining is good, perhaps you're not eating enough iyswim, i'm still drinking the water, not eating so much fruit and veg though as my piles are playing up, but at least i'm still of fizzy pop and chocolate :)

xxx

button68
16-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Things aren't so good here :( I went to the cinema tonight and shared a large popcorn and am now eating a few of the xmas Hero's ..... :panic:

charleyfarley
17-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Yes I'm fine ta :D

I maintained this week, really gutted as I have been 100% too, while my friend who ate cheesecake 3 nights this week lost 1.5lbs :(

At least you did not put on Lou.

You may find you lose more next week as that does happen sometimes when you've stuck to it,

I'm not doing too badly and it is getting easier as time goes by.

I've weighed myself and in less than 3 weeks I've lost 7lb.

So pleased with myself as it's going in the right direction, just got to get to the next mark, a stone!!

Good luck everybody!!!

Carol xx

Banana
17-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Glad you all seem to be doing well! Maintaining your weight is just as good as loosing becuase sometimes your loosing inches that you dont think counts but it does!!

I am really chuffed. I have been really good since starting and am pleased to say I am 7lb lighter than when we started on the 7th. I have been dieting just over a week now and doing the slimming world diet. I am not hungry between meals and am forcing myself to eat things like fruit and veg in between just to be healthy!

I am pleased and looking forward to my night out on staurday knowing that I am half a stoie lighter!

BTW... I have also been taking those Adios diet pills and I think they are working well........ hopefully if I keep this up I will be slim for the summer!! Im expectimg the weight to slow down in coming off now but what a good start!!

Well done to everyone who is making a realkly great effort! I know exactly how hard it can be at times but I cant wait to be slim and I bet you all cant either!!

Big hugs to everyone and Im sending you all my positive dieting thoughts hee hee

xx

custardcream
17-01-2008, 01:07 PM
I maintained this week too.

Keep it up ladies, it will be worth it in the end.

carolinel
17-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Glad you all seem to be doing well! Maintaining your weight is just as good as loosing becuase sometimes your loosing inches that you dont think counts but it does!!

I am really chuffed. I have been really good since starting and am pleased to say I am 7lb lighter than when we started on the 7th. I have been dieting just over a week now and doing the slimming world diet. I am not hungry between meals and am forcing myself to eat things like fruit and veg in between just to be healthy!

I am pleased and looking forward to my night out on staurday knowing that I am half a stoie lighter!

BTW... I have also been taking those Adios diet pills and I think they are working well........ hopefully if I keep this up I will be slim for the summer!! Im expectimg the weight to slow down in coming off now but what a good start!!

Well done to everyone who is making a realkly great effort! I know exactly how hard it can be at times but I cant wait to be slim and I bet you all cant either!!

Big hugs to everyone and Im sending you all my positive dieting thoughts hee hee

xx

me too!!!

Well done Lana, half a stone is amazing - keep it up!! Do you get the sw magazine? there is a girl in this months who lost 3 stone in 3 months!!

ruby
17-01-2008, 02:10 PM
i maintained this week
rachel lost 1.5lbs

but am happy with that as i thoiught i might have put on as i have not been very good but will try harder this week

cathy and rachel

Banana
17-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Caroline - are you having to go for a wee more often with these tablets? I swear my bladder has shrunk!!

I havnt got the mag - Im not going to classes, I have been doing it at home on my own, got the books though but they are older ones. Was thinking of going to a class for a week just to get the new books. There isnt a class easily accessible to me thats the problem!

3 Stone in 3 months - wow! They do the mag in normal shops too dont they?

x

Pudding Girl
17-01-2008, 04:54 PM
You can get the mag in Tesco, Asda and Smiths :)

carolinel
17-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Caroline - are you having to go for a wee more often with these tablets? I swear my bladder has shrunk!!I havnt got the mag - Im not going to classes, I have been doing it at home on my own, got the books though but they are older ones. Was thinking of going to a class for a week just to get the new books. There isnt a class easily accessible to me thats the problem!

3 Stone in 3 months - wow! They do the mag in normal shops too dont they?

x

I have been going more often but i thought that was because when I am dieting I drink a lot more than normal, could be the tablets I suppose.

I've got one book I could send you if you like. it's the one that you are given when you join and explains the diet. pm me if you want it - I got it when I re-joined last sept, it hasn't even been written in!

Also, if you want to know any syn values let me know as I get the group password each week I can go online and look it up for you.

Tily Bud
17-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Ive been reall cr*p the last 3 days but i am going to draw a line under at and try to get back to how good i was being. i really want to do this xx