PDA

View Full Version : hope ive done the right thing

roseybev
06-10-2008, 09:03 PM
today went well kid good and had lots of fun ,droped of my 1 year old to her mum .she turned up at my door at 530 asking me to look at her,and when i did there were marks on the top of her back mum asked if i had seen them earler that day which i had not?my daughter was with me all day which i am glad of .i told mum i had not seen them but i filled in a form and gotmum to sign it and put on form i did not notice them earler .mum left quite happy i think.i said that i did not know but would move her car seat to the other one incase it might of been the straps that i did not use i use the car seat belt on this car seat.my daughter mentioned that the other wee boy that i have who is 3 was in the kitchen with her for a few mins but maybe we just looking for something .i will check the wee girl every morning now and before she leaves as well because i dont know where they came from is there anything eles i should do please help.:(

Kes
06-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Sounds like you have done all that you can do. Don't worry too much these things happen. I would have thought that if they had hurt themself whilst in your care that they would have cried. Only other thing that I would suggest doing is noting it down somewhere in a diary or something then date and sign it and get your daughter to sign too just as a back up. Probably won't need it though especially as mum has signed the form.

Kerry

roseybev
06-10-2008, 10:00 PM
thanks kerry just needed some to tell me i done the right thing will do what you said about daughter signing form each day just felt a bit sick tonight thanks again :)

tinkerbelle
07-10-2008, 06:11 AM
from what i was told by ofsted when this happened to me you are supposed to report it to them because its an unexplained mark/injury id check with your early years worker as to what to do