PDA

View Full Version : great posters

Helen Dempster
06-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Alot of you probably already know about this website, being the old (and I use the word in the nicest possible way) pros that you are, but I only found it today and there are some really good posters (plus a free ABC one to print out). Anyway, it's www.kidslikeme.co.uk.

Quote for the day: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.... Well, I liked it! :blush:

Hels xx

sarah707
06-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Alot of you probably already know about this website, being the old (and I use the word in the nicest possible way) pros that you are, but I only found it today and there are some really good posters (plus a free ABC one to print out). Anyway, it's www.kidslikeme.co.uk.

Quote for the day: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.... Well, I liked it! :blush:

Hels xx

Who are you calling an old pro???? :eek: :cool:

Thank you for reminding me about the site! It's been updated since I last looked.

I like the quote too! :D

miffy
06-10-2008, 08:43 PM
Nice site - can't find the free ABC poster though

Miffy xx

jubilant ju
06-10-2008, 08:54 PM
thanks for that. I am a newby so am loving all these pointers. I really liked your quote by the way! Thanks